In desperate need of Job..........

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hi.. I am Manisha 34 years married women with 2 kids.. I am looking younger than my age and my husband admires me a lot on that.. We had good married life but once kids grown up, we are unable to meet the expenses and I feel my husband wants me to work. I did my Bsc but did not work anytime. So I was reluctant how will I get the work.. My husband did not force me to do any job but the tension home was growing due to want of money..

So I started applying on my won whatever vacancies see in news paper. I went for many interviews but because I have not experience I was not getting selected anywhere. I was getting desperate but did not loose my heart..

Once I applied for post of administrator and went for interview.. The interview started and again the same things came up for no work experience.. But the Boss whose name was Ravi, must be in mid 40s was sounding generous and behaved in good manner to me so I feel good for him and feel like telling him the need for my job.. I pleaded and requested him again and again and he asked me what way he can offer the job without any experience. There is really no way the job can be offered to me. He said.

I was really disappointed and feeling down for getting rejected on the Job.. We remain silent for few moments and than he said only way he can do is to keep me as his personal secretary but that wills very different work than the administrative Job.. I got a hope that something will be good than nothing and I can start working.. He said the salary can be around 15k. But I need to handle his all personal matters very effectively.. I said I did not understand that personal matters. He said he is holding this responsible position and wants a secretary who is very personal and do all his work and make his life easy by all means.. He said on work front he can support me to be an expert but she too has to give back something to him.. I was sensing where he is heading now.. and was reluctant on the offer..

He said: “Manisha to be honest with you.. You are looking beautiful, young and educated and these are only qualities I can consider to make you my secretary”

He said: “Please remember that, I have really no reason to offer you a Job but I feel bad for your situation and I have come up with this idea. If you can be real personal and cooperative with me and keep secrete than I can think of offering this Job”.

Again after few moments He said: “Manisha you are free to reject the offer without any bad feeling but must agree to do anything once you accept this offer right now”

I was feeling too bad on kind of offer and first thought came to leaving the office without hearing anything from him but the way he way he has made me feel comfortable initially I liked him as a person and his straight talks..

I said “ Sir.. I am married woman and I am not comfortable with this offer. It is something I am not prepared and I do not believe in doing that. I liked you as person so I am feel like discussing this with you if, without this I can get this Job”

He said: “ Manisha.. I am Living single and I am divorcee since many years now.. I am busy with my work all time and matured enough not to spoil anybody’s life or family. The things between us will remain between us. We are working together and we can keep things to us. I liked you and thought if you are with me I will be happy. You made me feel good and I am attracted to your beauty. And this is the reason out of mind I came up with this offer which is really not the need for company but as gesture to think for your job and not letting you feel down the way you did on no hope for the post of administrator”

He was sounding so normal and caring even though he was offering me kind of things, that I did not feel bad on his offer. But still the offer was not the one I feel like getting into that and I remain silently and thinking on what do now..

He came to me and put his hand in my hairs and than moved on my shoulder. Took my hand and made me stand and hug me.. I tried to keep my hands between his body and mine. His hands moved on my back. It was gentle and caring and I could not say anything to him.. He hug me like that for some moments and than hold my face with his both hands and kiss me on my forehead..

He said: “ Manisha.. you are looking so beautiful.. I am feeling like falling in love with you” and he kissed on my eyes and I closed my eyes.. I felt he was watching my face and my body was vibrating with things he was doing.. He kissed me softly on my nose and than kissed me on my lips.. I was taken aback and moved my face from his lips.. He did not follow my face but hugged me tightly and holding me from my waist.. His lips were near my ear and he kissed me over there and feels my hairs around ears.. He whispered in my ear… : “Manisha.. I like you.. I love you sweety” and he started kissing me on my neck.. I was in dilemma what to do as I was feeling good on his soft a caring touches and kisses but he was not my husband.. I remain silent and his hand ran over my butts and pushing it towards his pant.. His hand hold my hand and made me take that away between our body and again he hug me to feel his chest on my boobs.. He was hugging me hard and I was feeling my boobs on his wide chest getting pressed.. My hands hold his waist and than moved over his back.. He sensed that I will not be resisting him now so he started kissing me on my neck and his hands moved on my boobs and started exploring them gently.. I don’t know when I have closed my eyes but I was mesmerized by the way he was touching me.. I was feeling my hot breath now.. He again holds my face and kisses me on my lips.. I could not turn my face and he licked my lips slowly and kisses me again and again and than he started inserting his tongue in my mouth.. My mouth gets opened and he inserted his tongue and roll around inside on my teeth and than touch my tongue.. I was feeling so good on that.. and I started kissing his lips slowly.. now I was feeling hot breath between us and feeling weak down below between my legs..

He opened my blouse and lowered my bra strap and started kissing me passionately on my boobs and than sucking my nipples.. and than started biting softly on my nipples.. I started moaning on those kisses and soft bites.. suddenly he started biting my nipples with teeth and I screamed out loudly.. I was feeling loosing myself now… He took me near the edge of his table and than push me over the table to lie on table.. He came on me and started kissing me wildly.. I was kissing him back with passion now.. his hand removes his belt and opens his pent and moved my sari up.. his hand worked swiftly and removed my panty very fast.. and he pointed his cock on my pussy and put his cock tip on my pussy entrance.. suddenly I realized that I will be fucked now and I will be taking cock of other man than my husband.. I started realizing that I have to stop him now or it will be over if I do not stop him.. I said.. “ Sir.. please do not do this… Please stop it now..” But he did not listen to me and kiss me on my lips and did not allow me to say any word…. And suddenly I feel his cock entering in my Pussy… my eyes gets wide open and I moaned loudly on feeling his cock doing deep inside… he pushed his cock slowly deeper and deeper and kiss me with lots of love and lust.. “ Manisha.. I love you dear.. I am feeling so good” and he started pushing his cock with rhythm.. whole of my body was moving on table with his thrust and I was mesmerized with whatever was happening.. my hands hugged him on his back… He started kissing my neck and than moved over my boobs and I was feeling so good on his love… my hand moved on his hairs… I closed my eyes and feeling him on his way of love.. My pussy was feeling his cock and was making grip on his cock from inside now.. I was feeling I will come anytime now but he was just going on and on … his thrusts, his kisses and bites are in so much of harmony that I forgot I am doing sex with other than my husband..

I started meeting his rhythm and moaning with lots of lust now.. he too was catching up his rhythm to his peak and started fucking me really hard…I feel I reached my peak number of time on his wild and long fuck and suddenly he moaned loudly and loaded all his cum deep inside my pussy and fall on me.. His mouth was licking with saliva on my boobs and he lay there silently like small baby… I was feeling so good that my hands played with hairs and I let him lay there on my boobs for few minutes.. Whole of my body was feeling so rejuvenated… I smiled and close my eyes.. And thought what all has happened.. He came to his conscious and kissed me on my boobs and on my lips and than pull me from the table and hug me softly .. “ Manisha.. I love you and thank you for make this happen” .. I too came to my consciousness and wear my panty, bra, and blouse and adjusted my sari to get back to my normal dressing style…

We hugged each other again and he asked me to start working from next day.. I went home and took bath.. I just said to my husband that I had long interview and will get the job but that will need travel and staying out from home time to time and slept..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger