Stranger Fucking An Engineer

Saturday, July 12, 2014

After reading my stories. I got a mail from a couple. Their name is Saravanan and Jothy (Names changed considering their privacy – I have to keep the things secret you know. That’s good for them and I have to live up to their trust over me). Both are working for IT sectors in Chennai. They are 32 and 28 years old. Jothy looks great. She is fair in complex of 34-26-34 size. Very charming face and rosy lips. Whoever looks her, will like to have sex with her with an immediate erection.

Both Sara & Jothy had their sex life going good. But due to repetition and work pressure they got bored to have sex. They wrote to me a mail. In that Sara wrote that he like to watch Jothy getting fucked by a stranger but at the same time the family respect should not get spoiled. Jothy also like to have sex with someone other than her hubby. I am being a reliable and they trusted me and contacted and told the matter to me.

I agreed for the show. On that day they sent their only kid to their parent and invited me to have the fun during the day time itself. I straight away went to their home. Sara welcame me along with his wife Jothy. We shook hands and seen their house. When we visited the hall I could watch that jothy was watching my pant zip portion secretly. Jothy was in a dark rose color saree with black blouse. Exposing most of her belly portion and left boob and right side the saree was slipping up to right boob exposing more of chest portion with clear cleavage. I was measuring her boobs and butts to eat.

She was smiling at me and Sara told that Jothy is my wife thereafter and pushed her towards me and she fall on me and hugged me to avoid falling down. As already we know the purpose of my trip, I dint take much time to start the show. Just pulled her toward me and hugged her gently. I was touching her everywhere with the clothes. She was just hugging and looking at my eyes. I moved my face to hers and smooch her face, neck and chest portion. She started breathing heavily. And called my name with hisss sound “Sekar… Mmm… Ohhn..”

Bite her ear lobes gently and started squeezing her boobs. She was in the high temperature. I moved my lips to her mouth and started licking her lips and sucking her lower lip. She had taken my upper lip and sucking heavily as if going to swallow. Our lips got locked and I was exploring her tongue inside her mouth and started sucking her saliva. She had good brushed mouth and there was pleasant breath in her mouth and we exchanged our saliva and sucking each other. Sara was watching us kissing vigorously and enjoying his wife getting kissed by a stranger.

I asked where is the bedroom and Sara was showing us the way. I lifted Jothy to their bedroom and put her on the bed. She was pulling me towards her. Sara took a chair closer to bed and sat and was watching our sex game. I again entangled in another long kiss. I removed her saree and sucked her boobs with blouse and she asked what’s the urgency honey and I am all yours. Enjoy me darling by taking your own time. I slowly removed her blouse and unhooked her bra.Her nipples were protruding and the brown areola of two inch dia was beautiful and the boobs were very neat and clean and attractive like mallu soft-core actress Reshma’s.

I just cuffed her right boob with my mouth and left boob with my right palm. Slowly made a round around nipple and licked the areola portion and making cross sign on her nipple with the tip of my tongue and bite gently and started sucking half and full for two minutes. Later I exchanged the mouth and hand on her other boob. Sara was watching my sucking of his wife’s boob and enjoying. Jothy was moaning horny and calling my name “Sekar… Sekar…”

I just moved her both hands and lifted above her head. Her arm pits were neat and fleshy and smelled with her sweat. I just sniffed her arm pits and slowly licked and increased my rhythm of licking. Jothy was sounding “Mmmm… Onngg…..” Sara was enjoying with his cock fully erected. Just then I noticed that he is sitting nude. Jothy removed my Shirt and banian and both of us were topless. I was licking her belly now and making circles with my tongue on her belly bottom and inserted inside her belly bottom pit and licking the same.

I removed her full saree and now she was with her light pink petticoat (Paavaadai). I removed that too. Jothy was removing my pant and brief. Now both of us were completely nude. I was smooching her whole body. Tuning her front and back. Jothy was on extreme hot and calling my name “Sekar… Sekkkar…”I moved to her pussy area. It was with full of hair. I love pussy with hairs equal to cleanly shaved pussy. That is I love pussy in any form. I just went near to her pussy and sniffed the smell of her pussy hair.

The aroma of pussy hair increased my temptation to fuck her hard. I just rubbed my face on her pussy hair. Jothy was lifting her pussy and showing me to my comfort. I just made my way to lick her clitoris. Went near to her pussy and just touched her clitoris tip very softly. She was shouting “Sekkkar…..Mmuung.. Unggg…” and lifted her pussy (Pundai). Slowly I increased the pressure on clitoris with my tongue and licking jothy’s Pussy like a dog. I was slurping and making “chap chup” sound and started inserting my tongue inside her pussy hole. I was tongue fucking her pussy with a rhythm.

She was lifting her pussy and holding my head hairs firmly and lifting and shaking her pussy and started rubbing her pussy on my face. She was making heavy sounds. “Sekar…Mmmg… Aungg…Ooffuu.” Anngg… Sekkkar….” And pressing her pussy on my face. She had her first heavy orgasm. Sara was shaking his penis and had his load of ejaculation. Now I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulder and still licking her Pussy hole (koodhi ottai). Jothy was with no motion and just lying down keeping her legs on my shoulder.

Due to orgasm, her pussy juice was flowing out of her pussy hole. I was licking her pussy hole drippings. It was flowing out. Drop by drop. One drop was flowing further and entered her ass hole. Jothy was slowly regaining her next round of temptation to have sex. Jothy’s ass hole had no hair. The hole was small. I dint like to waste her pussy juice inside her ass hole. Without wasting no time, I just inserted my tongue tip inside her ass hole. Jothy just jumped and had a thrill feel and She shouted “Aaavv..Sekkkar…What did you do”. I said “Jothy I just inserted my tongue inside your ass hole.

Why you don’t like it?”. I asked. She said “No sekar it gave me a thrill. Just do it. Come on lick my ass hole. (En Soothu Ottaila Nakka vidura. En Soothaa Nalla Nakkudaaa). I again inserted my tip of my tongue inside Jothy’s ass hole. Seeing my licking Jothy’s ass hole, Sara’s Penis got erection immediately. He again started shaking his penis. She again caught hold of my head. I started inserting her small ass hole with my pink tongue. Being virgin ass it was too tight. It opened slowly. I did it gently and the tip of my tongue entered her ass hole. She was sounding “ Sekkkarrr… It pains.. Slowly”

I slowly entered one inch of my tongue and waited for a moment and pressed little more. Now almost 1.5 inches of my tongue went inside Jothy’s ass hole. Her ass hole started opening and closing. It was catching my tongue and releasing. Now the entry of Jothy’s ass hole was smooth due to my saliva from my tongue. Jothy’s ass hole was very silky and soft. Jothy’s shit smell was oozing out of her ass hole. Now I was tongue fucking Jothy’s ass hole. Jothy said now the pain had gone. So increase the licking speed. (Suhama irukku Sekar, Nalla en soothu ottaiya nakkuda).

I had just seen Sara, he was keenly watching me licking his wife’s ass hole and shaking his penis fast. Simultaneously, I was fiddling with clitoris of Jothy. Jothy was shouting “oh my fuck, you are stimulating me everywhere. Oh nice. Just do in both place”. Now my tongue was 2 inches deep inside Jothy’s ass hole. And trigerring her clitoris at the same time. She was shaking her body and shaking her head here and there and shouting “Sekkkarr… Uuff…, Mmm… Uungg… Sshh…Aayyooong… Sekarrrr”

Seeing Jothy enjoying my tongue fucking her ass hole, I was trying to enter her ass hole more. Jothy said, “As you enter deep inside my ass hole, I feel like shitting in your mouth”. Hearing this I had become mad and licking fast. Sara was shaking his penis fast and had his next ejaculation. But, I was not ready to spare Jothy’s ass hole. I tried more to enter inside her ass hole, my tongue touched a soft material inside her ass hole. At this time Jothy said, “Sekar My shit is trying to come out, just leave my ass hole”.

I said,” Jothy, if your shit comes out of your ass hole, I will eat your shit” Hearing this, Jothy had her second orgasm heavily and pressed her ass hole in my mouth, holding my head tight. After a minute she left me gently. I thought it’s enough and I needed to fuck her pussy. I got up and kept my fully erected penis near her mouth. She engulped my prick with her rosy lips and started sucking like a lollipop. Her mouth was too soft and hot. Now I was in heaven and moaning “Jothy… Mmm… Unnng.. Jothyyy… Annngu… Jottthy..”

She gave me a fantastic blow job. Sara was silently watching his wife giving blow job to a stranger, which she never gave him (Told by him later). But, he was so happy to see his wife sucking a stranger’s prick. She was not ready to leave my prick. But any moment I may explode. So, I removed my penis out of Jothy’s lovely mouth. I wide opened her legs and inserted my penis inside Jothy’s pussy. As already twice she had orgasm, her pussy was with full liquid and smooth to enter.

My penis entered without any trouble to the full depth. Now she stretched her legs and lying down in missionary position. I was pumping her pussy with hard hits. She was reciprocating with my each stroke. I just rammed her like a programmed machine. She was holding my legs with her legs. Pussy arrested my penis and allowed freedom to fuck, She was tightly holding and hugging. Our mouth were locked with lips lock and kissing madly. Sara was watching this and again started shaking his penis.

As Jothy and myself lip locked we could not make any sound with our mouth. But our strokes made “Chuk.. Chak.. Chukk.. Chak..” Sound. Finally, I was about to ejaculate, so I increased my fucking speed. Jothy too was nearing orgasm. We both had orgasm simultaneously. I was shouting “Jothy….” She was shouting, “Sekkkaarrrrrr”. Seeing our orgasm, Sara too had his orgasm.

Jothy thanked me specially and complimented that she never had such a happiness in sex in her life time. After this many times they had invited me to fuck Jothy. Jothy too arranged to fuck two of her friends (Yogeswari and Dharanidevi) and also her relative aunt Shanti and her daughter together. This I will tell in a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger