Slave of a Stranger - iii

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

He stretch my 2 legs and he also tied that. After that i don’t know where he gone for minimum 10min.i was thinking very sexy and i was also feeling so nice what he was doing. After few time i found he came to me and he is putting some child cold cream in my boob’s nipple navel pussy. He start licking my neck shoulder boobs nipple .i was feeling so nice i was replying aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ufffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaa i told him master plz bite harder my boobsssssssssssss. He start biting those i was feeling im in the heaven i was just moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck meeeeeeeee master lik a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he came down to me and start licking my navel i was feeling so good. Then he start sucking my jussy pussy.he put his 3 figure inside my pussy and he was sucking upside. I was shouting with pleadgure . Thn again he came on me start licking my lips neck ear biting my boobs and he start fucking me his penis was lik a hot road which was going inside me and making me more sexy he fuck me lik tht for 15 to 20 min then he open my hand and my feet .he make me sit in doggy style and he was fucking me for so long.

I was tiling me fuck me more.uuuuuuuuuffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come onnnnnnnnnnnnn fuck meeeeee.plz give me ur penis to my mouth i want to suck ur iron roaddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya ya ya ya fuck me. Suddenly i found he was fucking me from my back and 1 another penis came to my mouth i pull the handkerchief from my eyes and i saw rajesh is standing in front of me with a half pant and a t-shirt and his penis is out which i was sucking and from my back the another man who was watching us with binocular he is fucking me .i feel very shy and i also get very angry .but i don’t know y i don’t react and i permit them to continue that thy was doing with me. They both then fuck like anything and both came in to my mouth…rajesh told me now ur my real fucking slave. I love to fuck housewives and i also lik to watch those wife to be fucked by others in front of me. I also like 3sumsex lik what. We did. Then i reply yes master i have also start liking ur ideas and from now onward im ur slave i will always obey ur words. I will always do what u lik? Then that man gave me 1000/=rupees and told me this is ur 1st income. And he wears his dress and he went out.

Mr rajesh ask me do u know swimming? I reply him yes master swimming, dancing , playing basketball is my hobby. He say ok that’s nice.weare ur bra and panty we will go to our garden swimming pool to swim i say wowwww that’s great and we went to the pool. We jump in the water and we was swimming again rajesh told me open ur bra i say not here plz he say no ths is my order open ur bra and panty right now.i say him plz not here look next to our garden wall there are some building they can c me.he reply i want that only i love to watch so come on open ur bra and panty first or eles he will open my bra and panty and he will make me naked dance in the garden so i say ok and i open.my bra and my panty again i get necked he say now give me ur bra and panty.i gave him he took those and he through those out of the pool.thn te told me now u swim.im coming.so i was alone in the pool.

After 10 /15min i saw rajesh again came to me with his videocam and he was recording my swimming in the pool. Again he jump in the pool and told me to suck his penis i did that and as u saul he came in my mouth and i solo that then we both came out of the pool but i was totally necked .and he was wearing a half pant. We came inside the room .i told rajesh master can we have a bath in bathroom he say yes .so we went to the bath room and we was having our shower in bathtub ..and i don’t know y i was start liking his all ideas. He was pressing my boobssssssssss in the bathtub and suddenly i saw manoj and his driver came and they open the door they both saw me and rajesh was having bath .rajesh told his driver.’’sab kam ho gaya he reply ha saab’’and he went away and manoj also open his cloths and he join with us. Rajesh ask manoj saab kam ho gaya he reply ha.manoj ask him what have u done so lone with my wife he reply 1st we was gossiping then we had a sex and now we r having our shower .manoj say ok.

We complete our bath we dressed ourselves and his driver gave us lunch. We all have that and start gossiping. I asked rajesh ji yaha kohi acha disco theque nahi hay?he reply ya it is do u want to go there? I say yes plzzzz .he reply only 1 condition i will take u there .manoj ask what condition rajesh reply again u have to play the game which we played last night i am ur master and u 2 r my slave u will lessen to me manoj laugh and he reply ok no prob malik.then we decide at evening we will go there. We all complete our lunch we went to sleep. Again rajesh told u will sleep between us i reply thik hay maalik jo aap ka hokum.he reply u will sleep between us and u will not wear anything u have to be necked i say ok no prob i open my nights and came between rajesh manoj. And we sleep.

Evening we all wake up and we was getting ready rajesh gave me a micromini skirt and a very deep neck sleeveless top from there my boobs can c very clearly. Rajesh wear a red t-shirt and a jeans and manoj wear a black t-shirt and a jeans .we went for the party in car .i and manoj sit at the back and rajesh was driving it was 40 km away so it took a hour .we reach there and i saw loud music different colors of lights many people are dancing drinking enjoying them self. We also went to the dancing floor and we start dance there we took some takila.again we came to the dancing floor .i saw a man was always trying to come close to me. Rajesh also saw that and he told manoj look that man is trying to come close to ur wife manoj reply u gave him to wear so sexy dress everybody will try to come close to her. Rajesh ask manoj do u lik to expose ur wife to others he reply yes very much.

Rajesh say that’s good .and rajesh came close to me and he order me ha u my sexy slave ur ass is lovely this man is trying to touch .so u open ur panty now. I get shock and look at him he say open i say now he say yes .i look at manoj he also say ok open .so i open my panty that man was saw that .and he also came near to me and he start touch my ass inside my skirt i was feeling so sexyyyyyyyy then that man hold me from back and he put his fingering inside my pusy. He told me wow it is totally clean and so soft i like it babyyyyyyyyyyyy. I was also enjoyed that. I look back i saw rajesh manoj was sitting in the bar counter thy was sitting there and drinking some drinks and watching at me.after 30min they came back to me and told me lets go now so we came out went to the car .rajesh gave me my panty and he told manoj to drive the car and me to open the top and skirt. I feel very exited without any hesitation i remove my top and skirt .i was in only bra and panty. We came back to the banglo.

We again have a great 3sum sex at night they both fuck me lik anything . Rajesh was record everything of us. At morning at 5 we went to sleep coz on that day at4pm we have our ticket for bangalore’s .we wake up we hav our food all together and thn me and manoj get ready rajesh also came to leave us at airport .he left us before going i again came to him i hug him tightly and i smootch him .i told him master i love u.i will be ur slave for my whole life when ever u want u will come to our place.and u can also call me to ur place to fuck me more and more and more….i want to be fucked by u moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .but next time with some new and more naughty ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger