Blackmailing Hot Teacher - ii

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

She did so and bent over so her ass was facing the class. The fabric sunk so far into her ass that the exact shape of her perfect ass could be seen. The class was in awe.
As the class went on I sent her texts which made her show off every part of her body.
When the class ended I waited for everybody to leave before I approached Mrs. Lawson.
“You did a great job today” I said
“It’s YOU!” she screamed
“Yeah it’s me.” I replied “I don’t care if you know now, with the new videos I have of you, you wouldn’t dare push me.”
“Why you bastard, I am going to have you expelled!”
“With the video of you in a skimpy shirt, showing off your tits in front of your class, who would believe I blackmailed you So if I were you I would be a good girl and do what I say.”
She had no response, she knew this was true. She would not only be embarrassed if I posted the video, she would be fired and most likely never be allowed to teach again.
I sat down in her chair, took out my cell phone, and put it on video.
“Now I want you to return the clothes I so graciously gave you.” I smiled
“I’m not wearing anything underneath though!”
“Exactly.”
She reluctantly peeled her shirt up to her boobs. She paused for a few seconds.
“Go on” I said
She took it off slowly, letting her breasts free.

I was in awe. Her breasts were magnificent. They were big and round but at the same time were completely sag free. Her light nipples were medium in size but they were extremely pointy.

I must have sat there for about 5 minutes in awe before I told her to take off her pants.
She was having difficulty peeling her skin tight pants off. She jumped up and down a little in an attempt to get them off, this made her tits bounce.
She finally got them off. For the first time I saw her pussy. It was a thing of beauty. It was completely hairless, it looked really tight.
“Give me the clothes.”
“What I can’t my other clothes are in the teacher’s lounge, I can’t walk around the school naked.”
“Ummm alright. I’ll let you earn them back. Come over here.”
She walked over
I grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she was sitting on my lap. I grabbed her breast with my left hand and I started playing with her hardened nipple. She shivered, but she knew she couldn’t do anything to make me stop.
“Have you ever given a blowjob Mrs. Lawson”
“Oh please don’t make me do that.”
I unzipped my jeans and whipped out my 7 inch cock.
“Touch it.”
She reluctantly touched it with her index finger.
“Good now put your fingers around it.”
She did. It felt so warm and good. I was getting this all on video too.
“Mmmm good now get on your knees.”
She did, she feared what she would hear next.
“Lick the tip of my head.”
“NO please that’s gross.”
“Do it.”


She slowly brought her mouth closer to my head and she quickly touched the tip with her tongue and withdrew it; sending a jolt through my entire body.
Circle my head with your tongue now.
She slowly circled the head of my cock with her tongue. It tickled, it felt so good.
“Now put your lips on my cock head.”
She did, her lips felt like pillow for my cock.
“Slowly deep throat now”
She swallowed my cock slowly. It felt so wet and warm, I loved it. She started sucking slowly. I laid back; waving my left hand through her silky hair while filming with my right hand.
“Faster”
She started bobbing her head faster and faster.
I finally came and exploded in her mouth.
“Mmm good, open your mouth wide.”
She did, there was a lot of cum in her mouth, and I filmed it.
“Now swallow it.”
She reluctantly did. She showed me her mouth after. I was satisfied.
I zipped up my pants and stood up.
“Nice, you are quite the cock sucker Mrs. Lawson.” I smiled as I tossed her the clothes and left.
Since Mrs. Lawson had been a good girl I decided to give her the next day off. I walked into English class the next day to find that Mrs. Lawson was wearing a Black turtleneck sweater and blue jeans.

The boys in the class were pretty disappointed in her choice of clothing. After Mrs. Lawson finished her lesson she sat down in her chair and proceeded to do some marking.
I asked her a question to make her come to my desk. Once again she bent over.
“Just keep your eyes down on my paper.” I whispered to her
Her eyes were locked on my paper. I put my right hand under the desk and grazed her inner thigh. I slid my index finger slowly towards her vagina.

She started breathing heavily but kept her eyes down on the paper, she didn’t want to make a scene in front of the class.
I reached her pussy; I started massaging it through her jeans.
“Call me up to your desk.” I whispered to her
She stood up and walked over to her desk. A few minutes later she called me up to her desk to “talk to me about my grades.”
I walked up to her desk and pulled up a chair on her side. Her desk was one of those big old fashioned teacher’s desks so nothing from the chest down was visible on the other side.
“Unzip your pants” I told her
She looked around nervously. She slowly started unzipping her jeans. She slid them down to her knees. She had white cotton panties on.

I started rubbing her pussy through her panties. Sure enough a wet spot started showing through her white panties.
I looked at her, she was looking around nervously; nobody had noticed what was going on behind the teacher’s desk. The wet spot was getting bigger and bigger. Her cheeks were red. She was embarrassed that she was getting wet from a student touching her pussy.
“Don’t worry, it is only natural for a slut to like having her pussy played with.” I whispered “Slide your panties down.”
She slowly slid her panties down to her knees; revealing her clean shaven pussy. I rubbed the lips of her bare pussy. It was getting really wet. I slowly entered it with my index finger. I started fingering her oozing pussy.
I yelled out “Oh sorry Mrs. Lawson, let me get that.” So the whole class heard.
I got on my knees pretending I dropped something and was going to pick it up. I slid her jeans and panties off of her entirely. I spread her legs wide and I brought my finger out of her pussy and used my hands to split her pussy lips apart.
I brought my mouth to her pussy. I licked her lips before I entered her juicy pussy with my tongue. This sent a quiver down her spine. I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy and started exploring every facet of it.
Apparently I found a sensitive part as I heard Mrs. Lawson moan quietly. She covered her mouth. I spent more time on that spot. After some time she started shaking and quivering, her pussy juice started flowing more freely until finally she orgasmed. She had to squeeze her hand over her mouth to keep herself from moaning.
Quite satisfied with myself, I slurped up what juices I could and then withdrew my tongue from her pussy. I wiped off her juice from my lips with her panties. I sat back on my chair.

“I’m gonna keep these as a souvenir.” I smiled as I put her panties into my pocket.
She was about to say something but kept silent and simply slid her jeans back on. Just then the bell rang and the students left.
“Well aren’t you going to thank me for making you orgasm” I asked
“Just get out of here pervert.” She answered angrily
“Well that’s impolite of you, just for that I’m going to bring you something very special to wear for tomorrow.” I said as I left.
After school instead of going to the mall I went to a special adult store and picked out a sex schoolgirl outfit for Mrs. Lawson.
The next day at lunch I visited Mrs. Lawson in her room and gave her the clothes she was to wear in English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger