Slave of a Stranger - i

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

i am narrating my true life story for the demand of my boyfriend mr. Rajesh ji and i call him my master .i think u all will b enjoy by reading my this story. I am moupriya 28years old i am fair complexion a bengali housewife .but very modern broad minded and very friendly. With long hair 5.6’’feet tall. My figure is 38 36 40 my hubby and all guys tale me i look very hot and sexy. My hubby is 32 years old 5.8’’feet tall and whitish complexion and he look very chocolaty type. We stay at bangalore near it sector. We like to chat with aged people. We married last 4years ago, and in our honeymoon we went to the goa for a week. There we enjoy a lots and on the 2nd day we was having a great sex at night and he was banging me very hardly so i was shouting in pleasure and suddenly i don’t know what happened to manoj he came near to my ear and he told me lets us try for a group sex.

I want u to share with man in bed. I get very much surprise and shocked then i say him shut up don’t talk like a foolish .manoj told me i am not joking baby i am very serious are you interested he ask me. I stay quite but i fell so horny, surprising, shocking and also very curious and i ask him are u sure? Manoj reply yes .then i ask him with whom u want me to share? He replies u say what type of man u like? I reply he should be of at least 40 plus old very manly who have the power to make girls to dance on his fingerer. And he must be strong wild angry dominating. Manoj say ok no problem. I ask him do u know anybody like this type. He replies no i ask him then how will we do? He reply don’t worry we will find him .and then we sleep.

Next day morning we wake up and have our tea in the hotel room then we went to the beech i wear a half pant and a t-shirt and he also wears a half pant and a t-shirt. Then we was joking and chatting between us .we feel hungry so we went to a dhaba to have some food. We was having our food and suddenly manoj told me to look next to our table there i saw a man of 50age he was wearing a very simple white shirt and a denim blue jeans. He was very tall and stroud physic who look very strong hansom and he looks very sexy man. From his eyes. Manoj ask me do u like this man. I reply yes ok. Then he asks me do u think he is a sexy man? I reply yes 100%he is a dam sexy man. Manoj ask me so would u like him to add with us in bed for a 3sum sex. I feel nervous and i was thinking i don’t know what i should say. I stay keep quite and i gave a small smile and manoj understand what i want.

Manoj move to his table and he ask to that person do u stay in goa? He replies yes but it is 100km away from goa. That man was not look at us and he reply yes .y? Then manoj ask him can we join with u in the table? He look at me and he say ok. Then manoj ask him what’s your name? He reply rajesh. Manoj told him and she is my wife moupriya. He says ok. Then manoj ask him what do u do? He reply i am a x-bregeder armyman.i say ok and then slowly slowly rajesh and manoj was start discussing between them self .but i was notice that yes he is the 1st person whose eyes r looking so naughtyrious but he was not giving me any importance to me which attract me most. Our food came and we completed and manoj pay the table bill including rajesh bill.mr rajesh gave me his visiting card and he told us if u need any type of help then just give me a call. We say ok and then manoj also gave his number to rajesh.

after that we left the dhaba and we went to our hotel manoj ask me how do u like him? I reply “in 1word he is a real sexy man.he hav the power to attract any lady in ths world”
Manoj say ok then again we will meet with him at 5pm ok? I ask to manoj how? He reply we will call him. I say ok and manoj called him. He receives the ph and reply hello. Manoj ask mr. Rajesh what are you doing at evening he reply nothing. Manoj ask can we meet at 5pm he reply not at 5 pm but we can meet at 6pm.at the same dhaba. Then evening we went to the beech and we meet with mr4 rajesh again we start chatting so many things slowly slowly he was also start chatting with me which i feel so nice. We all get so friendly .and next evening he invite us at his home{banglo}. So we was so exited and we was feeling bit afraid also. And i was planning what to wear so i will look so hot and sexy .manoj told me to wear a baby pink saree and a backless sleeveless and deep neck blouse and manoj wear a black shirt and a blue jeans and we was getting ready .

Our bell rang and manoj open the door and he saw a waiter came to our room and he say. Sir nichama aaplogoka lia kohi rajesh ji naamka kisina gaari bhaja hay.manoj say him ok tale him to wait for 10min we r coming . Manoj close the door and he hug me and smooch me. We was start feeling more exited. After that we came down and we saw a ford icon and his driver waiting for us he welcome us and took us to rajesh banglo. We reach to his banglo that was super. When we reach there we saw he was swimming in his swimming pool. He came out and he welcomes us. Then we start gossiping in different topics slowly manoj turn that to sexual discussion. Rajesh offer us for drink we start drinking and get more friendly and we start discussing more openly.thn monoj told let us go and gossip at our room so we all shift to his dining room.thr we was gossiping and rajesh ask us would we like to watch some bf ? So rajesh reply ya plz we both love to watch bf .so rajesh took out some good collection of bf and we start watching and enjoying and i was start feeling so much horny. Suddenly i saw rajesh was touching his leg with my leg .and i was feeling more horny.

Then on that time in bf there was a scene was going of strip dance so rajesh ask manoj do u like strip dance manoj told ya i love to watch that and he also told to rajesh that my wife is a great dancer some time she show me strip dance also. After listening this rajesh came close to me and he ask to manoj that will u mind if i told moupriya to show us a dance. Manoj reply no don’t worry we r not like that we r very frank and friendly. But i was feeling so horny and rajesh was crushing my thigh and he told us plz can u show some dance to us ? I reply him look i don’t like using this plz and all those request men’s. Should always order the girl. And girls should request men’s. So rajesh on that moment only he reply yes thts right and i like ur choice and order me to stand and show some attractive dance to us .manoj also told.thn rajesh on a song called {biri jalayla jigarma sa piya jigarma aagh laaga hay}and then i start dance on that song. They was drinking. Manoj pull my pallu of my saree and he told that in this song the girl was wearing only a ghangra so y i am wearing saree? And he open that and i was getting out of control. Thy both was watching me.

After completing tht song rajesh ask me so u like to be ordered by me? I told him yes .then he told us lets play a game we say what he say for tonight i am the master of both of u and u both will do wht i will order u both .suddenly manoj reply yes it’s a great game ok no problem . Rajesh told me to come and sit in my lap . I get shy then he told me this is my order and i sat on his lap . By sitting on his lap he told me to make 3 peg for us and i can feel from the down his penis was getting so hard. After when we was drinking he order me me show a lap dance on his lap. Again i have dance then manoj ask to rajesh master how ur liking my wife he reply she is so sexy. Manoj say to rajesh ask her to show some brikny dance . She dance so well then rajesh told me come on baby now show us a brikny dance . I was feeling so shy i told no i cant manoj told me y not u show me many times so y not now? I reply im getting shame then rajesh shout at me very angrily which i feel so manly and i get melted and told me come-on show us first and i was already feeling so sexy i say him ok .and i start dancing while dancing sloly sloly i open my housecoat and blouse .and i was only in a pink colour bra and a panty. Manoj was almost out so he was not understanding clearly wht was acctualy going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger