Slave of a Stranger - ii

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rajesh again order me to make 2 pegs 1for manoj and 1 for him. I did that. But i was already start feeling so nice. Then after dancing for 5 min rajesh order me to suck manoj penis .then i came close to manoj and start sucking manoj penis lik a hungry bitch .which is 5inch. From back rajesh was touching my back my shoulder am ass with his feet fingered i was totally feeling out of control. And then suddenly without saying anything he came to me and open my bra hoop from the back and he start pressing my boobs he remove my bra and then he again order me to open my panty and to show him a dance i again dance for him then he order me to sit in the floor and show him how i do fingering i feel shame but i was enjoying i did that .then again he order me to come and suck my cock i came to him i open his pant and i was so surprise to see his penis it was more then 6 inch it was like a horse i was never seen any penis in real life like that. I suck him for 10 min then he ask me do u like to be fucked by my this 7inch penis?

I reply yes then he told me ok beg to me for fucked i start begging him please fuck me master i wanted to be fucked i told this 15 time then he told me ok i will fuck u but on the same time u have to suck your hubby penis and i will give u slang i agree ok master no problem. Then rajesh told ok bitch so u go and start sucking your hubby penis and stand in doggy position i did that. Manoj was totally out on that time and he put his 7inch penis to my small pussy i shout aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he reply don’t shout otherwise i will not fuck u i say ok i will not shout plz now fuck me then again he fuck me and i was sucking my hubby penis with pleadgure i was talking him master plzzzzzzzzzz fuck me moreeeeeeeee i want moreeeeee.thn manoj wake up and rajesh ask to manoj ha manoj do u lik ths he reply yes fuck her. Then rajesh told to manoj do u also want to fuck her he say yes then manoj start fucked me and i was sucking rajesh penis. Manoj sperm came out and then rajesh told to manoj ok now u go to next room we r also coming then manoj went to that room and rajesh again told me to lie down then he start biting my boobs with his teeth so hardly i was start mooning ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmm oooooooooooooo i love thsssssssss ummm more harderrrrrrrr plz do it more harder thn he again start fucking me and when he understand his sperm is going to come then he told me now suck my penis u blady bitch suck it and he came to my mouth and he order me to swallow that .

After gossiping with him i was planning to have it 1ce more so i told him master can u fuck me now 1ce more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Then rajesh order me again to wear me the saree and slowly slowly to open my all cloths and show him some necked dance show. And rajesh will record that in his video cam then if he feel nice then only he will fuck me again. I agree that so i wake up quickly and start get ready with my makeup’s and i start dancing and rajesh was recording that .then when i get necked he told me to suck his penis he was also recording that then he told me now come to balcony over there he will fuck me.1st i say no then he came close to me and he put his 1 figure inside of my pussy and told me if u want to b fucked then i will fuck u only at balcony. I told him but then others can c us he told me so what come he hold me such a way i was unable to tale him anything and i get agree then we came to balcony over there i was necked but he was wearing a lungi and he hold me from back and he start figuring me in my ass and pusy he put his penis in my pussy and he fuck for 15 min then he told me now i want to fuck your this sexy big ass hole u bitchy slave i say no that will be so pain full he say shut up ur my slave and this is ur duty to always u have to make satisfy to ur master.

From now onwards whatever i will tale u u have to do tht otherwise i will show ur necked dance to everybody which u have done just now i say no thn he make me in dogy position and he fuck from my ass i was shouting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooooooooooooo ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he was slapping at my ass so hardly and pinching my bress so wildly. I was feeling im in the heaven. After that he told me again suck me .i suck him and he came to my mouth and he told me always u hav to swallow my sperm whenever it will come to ur mouth so i solo that . Then he told me now u wait here only im going to call ur husband and he went back and he close the door of balcony from his side i was tailing him to open the door but he told me no u stay there only .thn from 2am to 6.30 am he lock me in balcony and i was tailing him now please open the door others will c me. He told me ok u have to do masturbation in the balcony only then i will open that door i did tht and he was again recording those with his cam after 20 min he open the door and then again he told me to suck his penis and solo his sperm then after all these we came to the bed room and i saw there manoj was sleeping nakedly then i sleep in the middle and in left rajesh and in right manoj was sleep .

At 9.30am i feel manoj was fingering me at my pussy and he ask me how have u enjoy last night? I reply very much ,i have never ever enjoy like this before. Then rajesh also wake up and he told us u2 are really so good couple i really like both of u. Then i smooch both of them and manoj told me ok thn now suck both of hs penis and masturbate us. And then again i deed that and thy both came to my mouth. We all wake up at 10am we all wake up and we all 3 went to the toilet over there we all was taking our bath, rajesh told us lets open the window manoj say y window? I was also don’t want to open that but rajesh pinch in my ass and i understand he want to expose me again and i only went to the window and i open the window. We was having our shower later i saw a man was looking at us with binocular .manoj say rajesh look somebody is watching us. He reply i know for thts why only i open the window. We get surprise and we complete our bath and we came out.

We went to the roof where we was having our breakfast there rajesh told us y ur staying in the hotel? Lets manoj to go with my car and check from hotel u can stay here no problem manoj say ok we also have no prob. We all went down and rajesh call his driver and he told ‘saab ji ko hotel ma laka jaow auk unlo waha say checkout karka lana.aur raat kalia humlogoka purani illaka sa kuch scotch whiskey aur memsaab ka lia vodka laka aaow.’’he told manoj to get ready i say i will also go. Rajesh look at me and so naughtily he told me no my sexy slave u will stay with me.manoj say u naughty man y what will u do with my wife he reply very seriously actually im alone here so if she stay here then she can give me company.manoj say ok no prob moupriya u stay with ur master .i will be back within 5pm coz it is already more than 100km away and we have to some drinks also so.manoj give me a kiss and he went .rajesh again call at his driver ph and he told ki suno dhira dhira gari drive karma aur late sa aana .i understand when he send only manoj there and he told his driver to come late it mean he have some naughty plan on his brain.

Then we came to a bedroom and he on the a.c in full speed we lie down in the bed and we was gossiping. Rajesh suddenly ask me do u like 3sum?i get shook and i reply ya. He ask me have u ever done lik this before i reply no. Then he ask me what i have done with u last night have u enjoy that? I reply ya very much. He ask me do u like when we was taking our shower then i open the window and that man was looking at us? I reply not so much but ok bcoz u liked that so and a good slave responsibility is this to always make happy to her master. He laughs at me and he ask me do u need more? I just keep quite and i just gave him a smile he understand. He told me ok now do 1 thing i ask what? He replies go and open the window of this room. I say ok and i open that i saw that same man was standing at the balcony .from there he can look our room very clearly. I ask him what is ur plan master? He look at me very angrily and he reply shut ur mouth u r my personal prostitute slave so u just keep quite and do what im tailing u to do. I keep quite but again i start feeling very horny. Rajesh told me now u have to show me a necked dance again and i will close ur eyes. I say ok. Rajesh told me come to me i came to him and from there i saw that man who was watching from balcony he was not there he left out so i feel bit normal .

Rajesh hold me from back and he take out a handkerchief tied that in my eyes. Then he holds my right hand and took me to another room. Rajesh on his tape recorder and he order me now u dance for me u my naughty slave today i will make u a my real prostitute bitch slave so ru ready for that my fucking slave?. I reply yes i am ready my master im eager to be ur real prostitute bitch slave. I start dance first normally then he pull me saree open that. After 2min i open my petticoat i remove my blouse also then i was dancing .then again after some time he came back to me hold me tightly and dancing with me and pressing my boobs so hardly then he remove my bra and pull down my panty. Start fingering in my pussy which is totally wet with my pussy juice .again he hold my hand pull me to his bed .i lie down there .he lie on me stretch my hand and tied my both hand two corner of the bed i asked him yr u tiding my hands ? He gave me a tite slap in my face and he don’t reply anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger