Diwali special AUNT NEXT DOOR

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The summer heat was intoxicating. We were playing cricket on a Sunday in the terrace and I was fielding. I was 23 years old then. The ball slipped passed me and ended up under her legs. I walked up to fetch the ball. She bent down to pick it up. The low kameez she was wearing allowed her breasts to slide out partly. My eyes were transfixed on them. Sweat glistened off her cleavage and the sunlight trapped in them made them look like pearls sliding down her breasts. She smiled at me and gave me the ball. I took it timidly from her. That was the first time I saw sheela aunty and I did not sleep that night. I don’t know how many times I masturbated that night, thinking of those breasts in my hand, in my mouth, sucking on them, biting into them.

They had just moved in to our apartment. She was 30 years old. They did not have any children. Her husband was a bank manager, and looked like quite a boring guy. She looked gorgeous. She usually wore salwar kameez, real tight ones or sarees, with low cut blouses and completely open backs. Anything she wore, more than accentuated her curves. She even had the capability for fueling the fantasies of a kid to new levels. Watching her became my daily profession. Her balcony was straight opposite to my window, and I used to sit there for hours trying to get a glimpse of her. The second I saw her, my hands would go straight for my cock and I would be stroking involuntarily. Both my parents worked and I had the house to myself most of the day.

My fantasies grew wilder and my urge to have her exceeded all bounds. I decided to talk to her about it, but anonymously. I called her home one day. The first time my throat dried and I could not utter a single word. The second time I blurted out that she was sexy and cut the line immediately. I was still staring at the phone, when it suddenly rang. I picked it up. A women’s voice asked me, “what else do you think?” It was sheela aunty. I did not know what to say. She soothingly told me not to worry and that she was not angry with me. She asked me again as what else I thought about her. I blurted out that she was very beautiful and that from the day I saw her I could not sleep, that I was madly in love with her and I wanted to make love to her. I had no idea how she would respond. She did not speak for a couple of minutes and then told me to stop thinking about her.

This made me even crazier about her. I decided I had to do something. She usually went to the terrace to dry clothes in the morning and there would always be no one around. So, I decided to take a chance. The next day I hid myself in the terrace. She came as usual to dry her washed clothes. I waited for some time and then tiptoed towards her. We were separated by a saree that she was hanging to dry. I went ahead and hugged her from behind the saree. She almost gave a shriek. She did not struggle in my arms. She calmly asked, “was it you on the phone?” I meekly said yes. She asked me to let go of her. I told her I won’t and that I was getting crazy about her. I heard her laugh. “wouldn’t you want to hug me without the saree between us?” I let go of her. She pushed the saree away. I was looking down at my feet. She raised my face and smiled. “I liked you the first time I saw you. Come with me.” She held my hands and took me to her house.

She made me sit down on the couch. I could not raise my head, because I was shy and also because I could not take my eyes off her breasts. She was in a yellow cotton saree that day. I could see the shape of her breasts from under her pallu clearly. “what’s your name?” Raghu, I whispered. “make love to me raghu.” I looked up at her, and from my eyes she could see that I had no idea what to do. Her hands were on my thighs and for a second I felt her body shudder. She moved closer to me and placed her lips on mine. It was my first kiss. Her soft wet lips pressed hard on mine, and I slowly pressed back. I felt her hand run through my hair as she drew me closer. Her lips slowly parted mine and pressed harder. I felt her tongue entering my mouth as my lips closed around her lips. Our tongue met and I let her play with mine. She slowly moved away from me and our lips parted. Her eyes were closed. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. She pulled me closer and our lips locked again. This time I was kissing her hard as well and I slid my tongue into her mouth and she started sucking on my tongue. After a few minutes she let go off me.

My hands moved towards her pallu and pulled it off. She was wearing a low cut blouse, from which her cleavage was clearly visible. I saw sweat on her cleavage and I slowly touched the wetness. I removed my hand immediately. She caught my hand mid air and took it back to her breasts and placed it on her left breast and pressed my hand slowly. I shook off her hand and kissed the sweat beads on her cleavage and I heard a moan escape her mouth. Her breasts thrust forward as her breathing quickened. I unbuttoned her blouse hastily and plunged into her breasts. I had fantasized about them a million times but nothing came close to the feeling of putting my mouth around her breasts. She had no bra on and her breasts were mine to do what I deemed fit. My hands groped around them squeezing them gently. She leaned back on the couch and thrust her breasts forward. I massaged them slowly and felt her nipples grow harder under my finger. I slowly ran my tongue over her nipples and felt them respond to the warmth of my tongue. I bit into them gently and she gasped. She pressed my face closer to her breasts. I pulled off her breasts and slid down to kiss her navel.

I slid my hands inside her saree and pulled it off. She undid the petticoat and I slid it off her. She was not wearing any panties and I saw her hairy bush. I kept staring as I had little idea of what to do. She understood my hesitancy. She slowly spread her legs wider and I saw the pink lips. My hand went for them involuntarily. As my fingers touched the wet, pink lips, her body shook. A moan escaped her lips. She asked me to rub them and I rubbed them. Her body movements increased rapidly. She moved my hands higher up (to what I realized later was her clit), she asked me to kiss her there. As I moved closer to her pussy, a strong smell engulfed me. Somehow I found it really sexy and my lips brushed her clit. Her entire lower body thrust upwards and pushed against my lips. I found a small, hard, throbbing, fleshy clit and she made me suck on it. I was only happy to oblige. She kept pressing my head closer and closer into her pussy and her excitement grew. I sensed the wetness around me grows and I was trying to lap it up at the same time. Suddenly her entire body tightened and in the same second relaxes and I found myself in a deluge of her juices. She did not let go of my head and I ended up drinking all of her juices.

After a few minutes she let go off me. She was smiling, as if satisfied. But her hands moved straight to my shorts and removed them. My hard on was visible through my underwear. She bent down and kissed my cock over the underwear. I felt my entire body tighten. My hand went to her head and inside her hair. She ran her tongue over my cock and I felt myself shivering. She pulled my underwear lower and my cock was out in the open. She stroked it slowly in her hands, but I want her lips on it. I slowly pushed her head towards my cock and she obliged. She kissed the head of my cock slowly and then took me inside her mouth. The feeling I was experiencing is indescribable. I lasted in her mouth for only a minute at most. I came all over her mouth. She did not seem to mind. She went to the bathroom to wash her mouth. I went behind her.

I saw the shower and turned it on and I pulled her under it. She screamed in delight. We kissed under the shower. She made me suck her breasts. We were completely wet, when she turned off the shower and led me to the bedroom again. She lay down on the bed and pulled me on top of her. My cock was already hard again, and when it touched her hairy pussy it grew harder. She took my cock in her hand and guided me inside her. I was inside her. I had no control after that. I started pumping her hard. The only thing I remember is my hands on her hips and me moving in and out of her. I lasted all of 3 full minutes before I cam inside her. I collapsed on top of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger