HOW I BECAME A WHORE - i

Friday, June 20, 2014

Here is the beginning……………………………….
Hi, I am Usha. Let me introduce myself first. I am 24 years old and married for 2 years. I am 5 ft 10 inches tall and weigh about 50 kgs and fair complexion and I got blue eyes. My size is 36-28-36 inches. A mole above my lips attracts a lot of people. I am working in a software company in Chennai.
It has been a long day at work and I am ready to get home. My husband, Raju, is out of town on business and my brother, Gobi, is away at college. It will be a peaceful evening so I can just sit around and relax. As I enter into the house, I see Rajesh, next door doing push ups, keeping his door wide open. Rajesh, 20, grew up with Gobi and is a year older. I have known Rajesh since he was four years old. He is into body building and his muscles look hard as a rock. He is wearing an arm cut today, as usual, to show off his muscles. He also has on faded cut off blue jeans.
I go inside and become naked. Now to the bathroom, opened the shower of hot water, get in, and relax. It feels so good to just unwind from the stress of the day. I reach for the soap and sponge and begin bathing. I wash my face and neck. When my sponge covered hand reaches my soft white breasts, my nipples instantly stand to attention. Putting the sponge on the side of the tub, my bare hand returns to massage my soapy breasts. I try to squeeze my nipple but it is so slippery that it keeps slipping from between my fingers. As I lightly trace little circles around each nipple, I start to fantasize about making love to an imaginary lover, Salman khan. My other hand slips between my legs, between my lips and begins to massage my clit. I have been fantasizing a lot lately about making love to someone other than Ravi. We have been married for 2 years and I was a virgin when we met. I have never really made love to anyone but Ravi. He is 14 years elder than me. The sponge must be having an effect on me already because I have an orgasm very quickly.

After bathing, I get out of the shower, dry off, and wore a sexy red Backless lace blouse and red petticoat. The doorbell rings.
"Who could that be?”, I ask myself. I put on my transparent red sari and go to the door.

It is Rajesh."Hi, Rajesh, come on in."

"Hello, Usha. Is this a bad time?"

"Oh, no. I just got out of the shower. Care for a glass of coffee?"
"That would be nice."I pour two glasses.
"Come into the hall and have a seat."
Rajesh sits on the sofa and I sit in the soft easy chair across the room.
As I sit in the chair, my pallu slides off my shoulders, exposing them to within a few inches of my boobs. Quickly covering myself with the sari, I am sure Rajesh noticed. I know he must have seen my deep boobs. I am embarrassed, yet, in some strange way, it's stimulating for Rajesh to have seen such a private part of me. My heart beat quickens and I hope I am not blushing.



His muscles look hard as steel. He rests his leg on the coffee table and Ican see up one leg of his ragged cutoff jeans. He has no underwear! I can see his balls and the head of his penis! I wonder if he is doing thisIntentionally. I try to look him in the eye, but my eyes keep wandering down to his crotch. I feel my temperature rise and I feel flush. I have to fight to keep my eyes in the proper place.

I get up to get a cup from the coffee table in front of Rajesh. As bend over to pick up the cup my sari gaps open. I know he can see my deep navel and the swells of my breasts. I wonder if my nipples are showing through my thin blouse. I hope not. I am glad I put on my best blouse this evening. He reaches for the pocket and offers to give me a chocolate. I have to bend down again for him to give me a chocolate. As I start to put my hand on my chest to keep my sari closed, I decide not to. I notice his eyes lower to my breasts. I don't really mind. I hesitate a few seconds to let him savor the view. It gives me a tingle of excitement to have him staring at my soft mounds. He really can see no more than he could if I had on a bathing suit.

I still think of Rajesh as a little boy. He has been one of Gobi’s friends foryears. His mother is a very good friend and we chat often. Our familiesgo out together frequently.



"I haven't seen you often, Rajesh, where you been?"

"I have a girlfriend and been spending a lot of time with her."

"Who is she?"

"Oh, you don't know her. My parents don't like her.

She is older than I am.

""How much older?", I ask as I sit down in the easy chair.

"She is 22."

"My god! She is just a few years younger than I am", I imagine.

"I thought maybe you could help me with a problem I have."

Rajesh has always been able to talk to me about his problems. Even when he was a little boy, he would come to me with problems he felt he couldn't discuss with his mother.

"Sure, what's the problem?" I sneak a glance at his crotch.

"She likes to dance slowly and I never learned how. Would you teach me?"

"I'll be glad to. Do you want to start now?"

"Yea, if you don't mind."

"Ok, I'll put on some nice slow music and teach you how to dance."

I put a CD on and motion him to help me move the coffee table out of the way. Again my pallu falls open when I lean over to pick up the table and this time I couldn't use my hand to keep it closed, if I wanted to. Rajesh again gets a long view of my cleavage. I am feeling a little self conscious now because I may be showing him too much.
Ready to give Rajesh his first dance lesson, I stand in the middle of the floorand he stands in front of me. I have to take his right hand and put it on mycurved hips. He is very tense as I put my left hand on his muscular shoulder and take his other hand in mine.

"Just relax. You will never be a good dancer until you learn to relax." Ireally feel strange standing with my arms around Rajesh. I hadn't realized how tall he was and for the first time I can tell that his muscles really are ashard as they look.
After a few songs Rajesh is doing great. He learns fast. We sit down for a few minutes, finish our coffee and I pour us each another glass. By now, I am feeling a little lusty.

"Let's dance one more time and then I have to go home."

"Ok."

This time Rajesh pulls me close to his hard body. I am a little startled as mybreast presses into his chest. Not expecting this, I don't know whether toback away or not. I decide that I won't embarrass him, and snuggle close.His body is real solid. I can feel each individual muscle in his shoulder andneck. I can't resist stroking my hand over his solid muscles.


He dances like he has been doing it for years. I wonder if this whole thinghad just been a plan to hold me in his arms. He uses his right hand on theback of my head to press my head against his shoulder. The sentimental song and the moment make me feel romantic and for a few seconds I forget who I am with. I offer no resistance. I close my eyes and rest my head on his strong shoulder. He hugs me tight for just a second and I hug back. His young athletic body feels so good against mine. My left hand is rubbing the back of his neck. Feeling a growing bulge touching my thigh, I know that he is getting excited.

I must stop this now before it goes too far. Moving my head from hisshoulder, I try to step back a little. Rajesh holds his right arm firmly aroundme. He takes my hair in his right hand and gently forces my head back so that I am looking up, right into his baby eyes. He looks down at me for a moment, then leans forward and kisses me on my mouth! I can't believe it! I have known this kid since he was four years old! He is like a brother to me! I try to pull away.

"Rajesh! What are you doing?"

Rajesh doesn't answer. He pulls me tight against him and presses his mouth against mine again. I am so startled at his actions that my mouth opens and his tongue slips inside.



"Mmmppphhhh", I try to protest but the sound is muffled his tongue in my mouth.

I gasp in surprise as his hand finds my right breast and presses it against my chest! Rajesh is touching my breast! It feels very good! I hesitate about a minute and think about what is happening as Rajesh fondles me. I want him to continue, but I know that I can't allow it. It is wrong! I use my free hand and move his hand off my breast. I wonder if I should tell his mother.

"Usha, you know you like it", his voice is very calm.

"It feels very good, Rajesh, but this is wrong. PLEASE don't do it again."

He takes my right hand and holds it with his right hand behind my back. Now both my hands are useless. One is being held behind my back, the other is over his shoulder and he is holding me so close to him that I can't move it. His left hand again finds my breast. He presses and caresses it. I am helpless to do anything about it. My breathing increases and my heart ispounding so hard, it feels as if it will leap out of my chest.

"Rajesh, PLEASE don't!" I plead with him. My voice is trembling.

He holds me very close. He is so strong that I can't escape. He very slowlyslips his hand inside my sari and begins to slide it into my blouse!

"NO, Rajesh, PLEASE move your HAND! Let me go........... NOW!"

"Relax, Usha, you know it feels good." His hand is very warm as it touchesthe top of my soft rounded swell. It feels incredible! His fingers spreadand just brush against each side of my nipple as his hand dips further into my blouse. My nipple hardens.

"Please don't do this to me!.......I don't want to!" I still try to stop him,but he is determined to feel my breast.

The skin at the joint between two fingers bend my nipple down as his handslowly slides deeper inside my blouse. My hard nipple springs back into hispalm. He plays with my breast as I struggle to stop him.

"Rajesh, I DON'T want to do this." I am fighting the urge to cry.

I feel the coarse skin on his hand against the smooth soft skin of my breast.He takes my hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twists it andpulls on it, not hard, very gently.

"Nooooooooooo .................. oooooooohhhhhhhhh"


It feels great but I must stop this. I am NOT that kind of woman. No one has touched my breasts since I met Ravi. I struggle to get free. My heart pounds savagely. He is so strong that I know that I will never be able to free myself from his powerful grip.

He maneuvers me back, pins me against the wall and slides my pallu off myshoulder. He examines my thin red blouse with the imprint of my hardnipple protruding through it. He covers my breast with his hand, now on the outside of my blouse. He finds the hook in the front. His hand moves to it. HE IS GOING TO UNFASTEN MY BLOUSE!!!

"NO, RAJESH, NO......PLEASE don't ....... Noooooooooooooooooo....."

He unfastens my blouse and pushes it aside exposing the milky white skin of my uncovered breast to the bright room light. He examines my breast as his finger lightly traces circles around my stiff nipple.

It does no good to struggle. I relax my body. I feel so vulnerable. How didI let myself get into this? Rajesh clutches my breast for several minutes. Itreally feels phenomenal! I am breathing even deeper now. I hope he doesn't notice how much he is turning me on. I want him to stop, but yet, I don't want him to stop. I feel so strange having someone so young and handsome pay so much attention to my bare breast.

He lightly presses my soft mound from different angles and watches it move. He puts his palm over my entire breast and makes large slow clockwise motions, moving it with his hand. He flattens it gently and then pulls my nipple again.

Oh, it feels SO GOOD, particularly when he pulls my nipple! I am confused. I don't know how to stop him and if I did, would I wish later that I hadn't?

He is still caressing my fully displayed flesh and occasionally pinching mynipple. "A year back, I was here with Gobi and i found some photos of you."

I know exactly which photos he is talking about. It was some nudes thatRavi had taken of me. I had always hoped that no one ever saw those photos!

"I have wanted to play with your tits ever since that day. They are just asoft and smooth as I imagined. Your tits are even more beautiful than theywere in those pictures an years ago and your nipples are fantastic.

"He moves his hand from my breast and just gazes at it. I blush. I can't help it. It feels so very good to have my naked softness petted by a muscular young man but I know than I cannot allow it and I try to struggle free one more time. When I struggle, he grasps my breast very hard. It hurts bad. Istop struggling and relax my body again.

"Please, Rajesh, You shouldn't be doing this!" My voice is still trembling.

"You know you are enjoying this. I can tell by your breathing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger