Wild bets leading to exhilirating experiences

Friday, June 20, 2014

I am 35 years old bachelor working for a consumer durable major in Bangalore. Our department consists of more than 100 employees and our section comprises of nearly 20 employees.

I live alone in Bangalore as a paying guest near jaya nagar. I look little fat, with normal height. For many young girls in my office, I don't look that attractive to them not only because of my age but also of my looks.

I used to be the blue eyed boy of my department head and many of my colleagues used to grudgingly accept this fact. I was working in this company for nearly 5 years and now i am in a managerial cadre wherein, people in my department are expecting me to succeed my boss as the head in the near future.

I am a person who interacts well with everyone irrespective of gender and particularly, my colleague Divya, who is of my same age, started showing more keenness in talking to me off late. This i noticed by the keeness she had shown in inquiring about my family members well being and also my comments on the dress she wears on most of the days.

Divya, is a divorcee (that's the office rumour mills say, but she'll deny it) stays with her only mother and her brother is away in Mumbai with his family. She is 5ft 4inches height and little bulgiar like me. But she had a cute face and very big boobs and tits. She will always wear sarees and i had hardly seen any saree being repeated in one year. People used to say that she is known in the power circles too and that's the reason she is able to wear such expensive things.

Off late, Divya started talking to me about my delayed marriage and also while talking, unintentionally (i think), she will touch my hands. It was during this april, I applied for a long leave for 7 days as i wanted to unwind at Coorg, which is a beautiful place sorrounded by coffee estates. Divya asked me whether I am going on a holiday or else with my family. I casually told her that i am going alone to unwind from this monotonous work and i really need this break away from the materialistic city life.

Just 3 days before i went on leave i came to know that Divya had taken 15 days leave as her mother was not well. I called Divya over phone and enquired about her mother's health and she asked me that whether we can meet at a coffee joint. I said yes and we met at Indian coffee house in MG road.

Divya came wearing a sleeveless light pink blouse with a white shiffon saree consisting of pink flowers all around. She always applies lipstick and with deep red bangles in her hand, she looked like an angel to me and i was speechless for a moment seeing her like that. She sensed my position and smilingly said "What mahesh, have not seen any girl or what?" I spontaneously said "No, i have only seen girls, but now i am seeing an angel in front of me". She liked this comment and said shall we have a cup of coffee. I ordered for a coffee without sugar telling Divya that when she is there in front of me, i don't require sugar. She was all smiles for my comment and said that i never spoke like this to her in the office.

Then, she said that her brother had come and took her mother with him to give better treatment at Mumbai and left her alone here stating that his wife may not like her presence in their home. She said that she doesn't want to loose this holiday and said that she'll join me at Coorg. I was shocked to hear this and said that if any one knows about this, it might not be good for our career and she said that no one will know as neither me nor her are going to share this info with anyone in our office. With my heart beating at a high rate, i told her about the resort where i have booked a cottage.

It was 14th april, morning by 8 am i reached the resort at coorg and checked in the cottage. To my surprise, Divya had booked a seperate cottage in the same resort and i met her while i went to take my breakfast.While having my breakfast, Divya said that "as it was raining, we will confine to our rooms and play carrom". Immediately I told her that mere playing of carrom will be boring and we should play for a bet and further i told her that i will inform about the nature of the bet when we play together". She agreed with a little smile on her face and I told her to be ready by 10 am in her room.

I went to her room wearing a dhoti and kurtha. I specifically ensured that i was not wearing a brief instead i was wearing a langotti, which was made of a transparent white material of 2ft lenght and 5 inches width and tied across my crotch hardly covering the vital areas exposing the hairs around my crotch.

I pressed the calling bell of her cottage, which was a super deluxe one, located in one corner of the campus. Divya came and opened the door and I was stunned to see her like that. You know Why? Yes, Divya was at her best. She was wearing a Black Shiffon saree with a matching sleeveless black blouse with black earrings and bangles. She being a wheatish complexion girl, she looked gorgeous in that outfit. I could not take my eyes out of her and she had to literally pull me inside her cottage.

She took some dry fruits and kept near the T table in the main drawing area of the cottage. Now with a wicked smile she asked me about the nature of the bet and I told her that for every pocketing of coin in the carrom board, the loser should listen and obey the winners instruction... Whatever be it? She readily agreed for this proposal stating that she is well versed in playing carrom and thinking that i might be at the loosing end frequently and she can command over me in this bet.

I chose White and she started playing with black. The first strike opportunity was hers and she took the striker and pushed it towards the coins in the middle of the carrom table. What a surprise for both of us.. Because, the push resulted in pocketing a white coin and she had helped me to start executing the bet.

I told Divya that being the first winner of the bet, I wish she removes her petticaot alone without removing her saree. Divya was shocked with this demand of mine and said that you are too naughty and she can't do this straight away. I told Divya, that a bet is a bet and she had to obey or other wise the game will not be interesting. Reluctantly, Divya got up from the chair and did not know how to remove her petticoat without removing her saree. I told her again that she had to obey the instruction and no other option is available for her. So, then she decided and raised her saree alone to her waist level and smoothly loosened the strings of her petticoat. Then she brought down her saree to the normal position and shook her body violently. This action of hers brought her petticoat down and at the same time, i was admiring the way her big melons were shaking left and right in front of my feasting eyes.

Then I took the striker and pushed towards the coins and i pocketed a white coin again and Divya said "This is not fair Mahesh... You give me the striker now and don't ask me to do anything now? As a special consideration, I told Divya that I will allow this only once and gave her the striker to play with.

this time Divya pocketed a Black coin and immediately asked me to remove my kurtha and baniyan together. I told Divya that this is not fair as i am being asked to remove two of my garments together. She said that "a bet is a bet... I have to obey her instructions". With no other alternative, I removed my kurtha and baniyan and sat infront of her bare chested. Divya then started starring at my chest and she commented that mine looks like a females breast because of the size and proturding nipples. I started blushing and said common on let us continue our play.

Then, i took the striker and could not pocket white coin, instead i pocketed a black. Divya said that she wants to play with my boobs... and without waiting for my response, she came closer to me and cupped my chest and started encircling my nipples. I was in heaven and with this, I started having a hardon immediately. Since, divya was over me playing with my chest, she could feel the hardon between her legs and she said that she had inadvertantly, woken my junior. I told divya that enough of this as i could not tolerate the bulge in my groin area and let us continue the game. She reluctantly agreed and took the striker and pocketed a black coin again.

Then she said that there is a change in the rule and this time she herself is going to remove one of her garments and she was ready to offer me the choice too, if i agree to the plan. I grabbed this opportunity with both hand and said that divya you remove your blouse without affecting your saree. This was a master stroke from me as divya did not expect this from me. She thought that i will ask her to remove the saree and not the blouse. Since she was wearing a sleaveless blouse with front strappings, she asked me to hold her pallu till she removes her front strings of her blouse.

this was a blessing in disguise which i myself did not expect to happen and i went towards her and took the saree pallu from her shoulders to enable her to obey my demand. the moment i took her pallu from her shoulders, i could clearly and at closely could see her huge boobs struggling to stay inside her blouse. I was itching to cup and punish them at the same time but due to the agreement i had with divya, i did not try anything silly and spoil the mood of the moment. understanding my situation, divya delibrately delayed unhooking the straps and allowed me to have a closer look at her big boobs. Very slowly, divya removed the strings of her sleeveless blouse and took it away from her. But to my disappointment, she was also wearing a thin black colour brasier hardly covering her huge assets and exposing 3 4th of her boobs and deep navel to my feasting eyes.But this feast to my eyes was short lived as divya put her sarees pallu in its place covering her boobs. even then, the chiffon saree could not hide her assets from my eyes due to the transparent nature of the saree and her skin tone.

Then i took the striker and coined a white coin and told her to remove her saree and so that i can have a good look at her boobs. divya said that being so generous on the previous occassion, she can be given a go by now. But i was adament and said that i will stick to my bet and she had to obey my instruction. so she had no other go but to obey my order and i immediately said that instead of her, i will do the honours for her and went near to her and took the pallu of her saree once again from her shoulders, this time, permanently, and went around her watching every inch of her beauty on display and at the same time removed the saree completely from her waist. I was stunned for few moments to see my divya standing infront of me with only a black colour brasier and panty.

divya was looking like a beast to be swallon right away. she was completely shying away and she closed her eyes with both hands as she knew pretty well that i am having a deeper look at her beautiful assets under the full glow of lights in the drawing room. divya suddenly said that enough of the games and let's go to the bedroom to start the real game. i told divya that no.. we have to complete the present game to start the new one and then she sat in front of me with only her panty and brasier on her body.

Now, divya took the striker and pocketed a white coin and with a mischeivious smile asked me to remove my dhoti and further added that she will do the honours for me this time. already i was bare chested in front of her and i could not imagine my self sitting in front of divya's feastful eyes with only my white langotti on. I said no divya not now since i had already given her a go by, she should reciprocate now. But divya was in no mood to listen and she came near me and asked me to raise both my hands over my head. i asked divya why are asking me to do like this instead of removing my dhoti. divya said mahesh, you listen to me and obey my instruction as per our agreement and i did raise my hands over my head. but before removing my dhoti, divya went around me having a deep look at my bare chest with limited hairs and my big tummy lines. then the eventual thing happened. divya came beside me and took the edge of the dhoti line by my side and removed it as i did for her while removing her saree. all the while, my dhoti was covering my hardon wonderfully from divya's eyes and now with this move, i was standing infront of divya with only a small langotti to cover my assets that to the bare minimum.

Now divya could see the huge bulge on my dick and the actual shape of it too due to the thin and transparent nature of the langotti cloth.divya said that mahesh, i did not expect this shapeful dick from you and she again said that let's finish this game now and move ahead. i told divya that no.. as per our plan we have complete this to proceed to the next level. she reluctantly agreed and gave the striker to me. i was just praying that i should pocket a white coin now and ensure that divya also remove her thin brasier and sit infront of me exposing her huge boobs to my hungry eyes which were very tight and upright for her age . we only propose and the reality is hard hitting is'nt it... yes, i pocketed a black coin by mistake this time too.

divya stood up and jumped in joy with out realising that her huge boobs which is hardly covered by her thin brasier is moving wildly and dangerously to be out of the safe cover of her bra. i said, divya why are you jumping like this as i have no other option but to remove my langotti as well. but divya had other plans in her mind and said mahesh you need not remove your langotti and this time you should allow to play with your manhood without removing the langotti. this i did not expect from her. i told divya, no this is not fair and we should not go physical before completing this game. but divya said that mahesh you had already allowed to be pinch your nipples and play with your bare chest and no way she is going to listen to me now. without waiting for my reply, divya came closer to me and sat infront of my chair ensuring that i do not move out of my chair under any circumstances. i knew and realised that this is a game started by me with my own guidelines and i cannot escape from this situation. so i told divya that pl do not go too far. divya immediately said that mahesh, i thought you will not agree for this at any cost and anyhow, having got a green signal from your end, i know how to "handle" this.

i thought of closing my eyes when divya sat infront of me to make her wish a reality, but then i decided not to close my eyes and i really wanted to see how a woman reacts to such pleasures in her life.

divya took a small pillow from the nearby sofa and sat over that infront of me and rubbed both her hands to warm them up. i told divya that she need not warm her hands as my junior is already heated up too much because of her appearance and the moment she touhes my cock, she will get warmed up. but divya took her own time having a closer look at the area of my manhood and said mahesh i think you do not shave here and you have a lot a hair around your manhood which might be of great inconvenience to you at crucial times. i told divya that i am not bothered and pleaded her to start doing her wish as i am already getting real hard on and not able to hold my cock inside the langotti for a long time.

divya took her right hand and moved my langotti to the right hand side and this action of hers made my cock to spring out of the langotti in a swift action and stood straight in front of the eyes of divya. my cock is 8 inches long and again little bulgiar side and already few drops of cum was woosing out of my cock due to prolonged bulge i had watching divya with only her panty and brasier on.

then divya did the most unexpected thing. s she took both her hand back and removed her thin brasier covering her huge boobs. her boobs were upright and hard for her age and she took the thin brasier to wipe out the oozing cum from my cock. this is not as per my plan and i really struggled to control my urge to play with her boobs.

divya then kept her bra beside her and took her left hand and kept it around my balls and started squeezing and encircling them slowly. at the same time she took her right hand and cupped my manhood and started moving her hand up and down. this two action of hers at the same time created a huge sensation within me and i could not tolerate the pain cum pleasure for a long time. i pleaded with divya to stop it or other wise, i may ejaculate at any time. but she did not listen to me and said mahesh, you just alert me the moment you are about to ejaculate and i know what to do. i just kept both my hands on the chairs base and my body started jerking heavily out this heavenly pleasure. i told divya that i may ejaculate any time and suddenly she took her hand away from my cock and balls. i had a deep breadth continuously and started sweating even inside the a/c cottage. divya was laughing and said mahesh, can't you withstand this painful pleasure for some more period... ha.. ha,, i thought you are capable of withstanding for some more time.. i told divya that yes i can but i wanted it to get prolonged for some more time and thats why i made you to take your hands of my manhood.

i told divya that enough is enough and lets move to the bedroom to continue our actual game. divya too agreed and said that i have been saying this earlier itself and mahesh.. you only prolonged it. then we both moved to her master bedroom in the cottage. the moment we entered the bedroom, i locked the room and turned towards divya.

now i was with only my langotti on and divya was standing infront of me with only her black panties on. i told divya that now it's my turn to start the actual game as she already had enough of punishing me in the drawing room. divya obediently agreed and ran towards me and hugged me tightly keeping both her hands around my neck. i could for the first time feel the sensation of soft boobs of a women crushing against my chest and my manhood brushing between the legs of a woman.

i allowed divya to hug me for a while and after 3 minutes, i slowly moved away from divya and took my hands from behind her shoulders and moved it to her hips. from there, i slowly but steadily moved my hands towards her stomach and from there towards her beautiful and huge boobs. this is the first time i am going to touch a woman's boobs and i was waiting to feel the sensation within me while touching divyas boobs.

she was also wanting this to happen and i took both my hands just below her boobs and slowly held her boobs in both my hands. it was weighing little heavy and it was very tender and soft for the big size it appeared. divya was on cloud nine and pleaded me to punish her without any delay and in one sudden mover i cupped both of her breast at the same time and started squeezing and circling them simultaneously. divya now started moaning heavily and cupped my buttocks with both of her hands and started squeezing them in turn for the pleasures i was giving her.

while i was squeezing and circling her big boobs, i planted my lips on divyas and started biting her lower lips mildly. this divya did not expect and she had to take her hand away from my buttocks and held my back head firmly to enable me to explore her lips and tongues even more firmly. divya took my tongue inside her mouth and started licking it and at the same time i was squeezing both her melons simultaneously, then i took my mouth from her lips and in one sudden move, took it towards her right boobs and started sucking it wildly. i was also biting her nipples at the same time and divya was getting her orgasms to the peak. she said, mahesh, pl do it fast as she may not hold it for a long time and her orgasms is reaching the peak.

i told divya, that i will withdrew the moment she feels she is reaching her peak orgasm and let me start again from the begenning. divya said she can't take any more and moved away from me and landed on the huge king size bed.

now i moved towards divya and without waiting for her response, removed the remaining garment from her body, s the black panty. divya did not expect this to happen and chiding me for this she stood up from the bed and pulled my langotti off my waist. now both of us were stark nude standing in front of each other and admiring each one of us shaply body.

again in a sudden move i pushed divya into the bed and fell beside her and took my hand near her toe and started rubbing the bottom half of the toe to warm her up. divya started giggling and asked mahesh, what are you up to now? and from her toe,i slowly moved my hand across her knee and thighs and finally touched her out lips of her pussy. divya had a clean shaven pussy and it was very soft and tender and i started rubbing the outer ring of her pussy through my right index finger and thumb. divya could not tolerate this pleasure and pleaded me to stop this immediately. i told divya, that this my turn to punish her for the pleasures she had already given to me and she should cooperate with me to explore the sexual limits.

after a while, i moved my hands from her pussy to her huge assets and again started squeezing her left breast with both my hands and at the same time sucking her right breast vigorously. divya was having a heavenly feeling and before i could sense, she took my manhood in her hands and started rubbing it. this forced me to slow down a bit and move away from her. divya took this opportunity and raising from the bed she brought her mouth near my cock and took in full inside her mouth and started sucking it wildly. i realised my mistake of allowing divya to suck my cock and i knew that she is not going to let me off the hook. divya was also squeezing my balls while sucking my cock vigourously and i took my hands and grabbed her hairs for my balance. this move of mine gave divya a wonderful position and she started sucking my cock even more wildly. i was in heaven and i told divya to stop it as otherwize, i might ejaculate inside her mouth. divya did not stop and i had to ejaculate my cum inside her mouth and divya took everything without wasting a droplet of it.

i told divya that she had punished me for the extreme pleasures i was giving her and without wasting much of time i took my cock out of divyas mouth and pushed her towards the bed again. this time i stood up and sat just above divya abdomen area and kneeled towards divya and cupped and started squeezing her breast again. my manhood again started raising to its full length of 8 inches and divya could not hold it any more and pleaded me to enter her pussy. but i didn't. but divya took her right hand towards my cock and took it straight into her pussy and asked me thrust her vigourously. i did obey divya this time and started thrusting my cock into her pussy and slowly but steadily started moving my cock up and down inside her pussy.

since, divya had made the mistake of giving me a blow job just before me entering her pussy, i took a long time to get into peak orgasm. but, divya could not tolerate this pain for a long time and pleaded to me, mahesh, plzzz increase your thrust on me and get over me. but meanwhile, eventhough, i was squeezing and pinching her breasts, i took my lips and planted it again on hers to explore further. all this three actions of mine done simultaneously to divya took her to peak orgasms and she took both of her hands and held my buttocks and helped me in thrusting my cock inside her pussy. finally i ejaculated inside her pussy and fell over her in the bed sweating heavily.

divya hugged my tightly and said that she never had such a wonderful and devine experience in her life.

this continued till our stay at coorg and after returning to office, divya and me continued our official relationship while at office and once in while, we go out like this during weekends and have a fun time like this.

hope you all enjoyed reading this one and see you again shortly...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger