Drugged & Fucked By My Neighbor

Sunday, July 6, 2014

I somehow manage to find myself in situations and experiences I never could have imagined. This is my story of how I got gagged, banged & blackmailed by my neighbor & was made to indulge in activities I could never have ever have imagined.
Hi my name Sachin , sandy for short or that’s how my friends call me. I’am 16 and have just completed by schooling. My torrid time began, about 3 months back. The date 10 March 2006.
As I sat at home watching ‘Star Trek’ on star world , the door bell went ‘Ding Dong’. As I muttered, I rose and went to attend the door. Standing in front of me was a smart lady, probably in her late 30’s. She was around 5ft’ 7 inches, and had a fantastic bust line. This especially revealing as she was dresses in a sari with a tight blouse. Anyway, being sixteen & a virgin with little interest in girls, let alone women, I simply smiled and extended my greetings. She smiled and said that she was my next door neighbor who had just moved in. I smiled again, invited her in , asked her to have a seat & called my mother. Back I went to the remote & continued watching my favorite tele-serial, while my mom and my neighbor continued chatting.
As time went on within a month ‘Sonia’ Bhabi, that was her name by the way & my mom became close friends. My exams through I also began spending a lot more time at home. One day as I sat watching television at home, the movie was ‘Mohra’ and it was the Mast Mast song that I had always loved. Unable to resist, my hand went straight in to my dick. As I began fiddling with it, experiencing the joys of shagging in the absence of my parents (I’ am the only child & my parents had been out shopping) I started getting close to an excited state of bliss. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me that said: “mmm..naughty, naught sandy… you do not masturbate in front of your ‘Sonia’ bhabi. I was shocked. Oh my god, I had left the front door open. I did not know what to say or do. I was too embraced. I excused myself & left the room.
Exactly one week later, my parents decided to visit my sick grand mom at Mangalore, a city off Bangalore. It was a 3 day weekend visit. My mom was too scared to leave me at home alone so she called sonia bhabi & requested her if she could take care of me.
Now, Sonia bahbi although 38 years of age did not live with her husband who worked in the states. She had a 12 year old daughter who used stay with her. However her daughter had gone on a holiday to her Delhi, where her cousins were. So Sonia Bhabi was all alone & as my mom respected her a lot she asked her to take care of me.
Finally it was Saturday, around 5:00pm, I greeted my parents & said good bye as they left home. I returned home, but the door was locked. I went to Sonia bahbi’s house and she told me that she had locked it, as I would now be having dinner with her. I was to return to my house to sleep at night. Sonia Bhabi had made wonderful dinner: chicken, kheema & pulao. After a great dinner I was served dessert.
Dessert was a strange drink, like orange juice or something. However it tasted weird. Slightly over sweet. I had the drink not to offend my host. Within minutes, I began to feel weird. My head began spinning all over. My legs became shaky & my eyes drowsy. As I slumped Sonia Bhabi caught me. “ Sandy, you are sick, you need to rest, let me help you” is what she said. I tried to resist but she blocked my way towards the door. She forcefully put my arms over her shoulder & carried me to her bedroom. I knew something was wrong.
Within minutes she pushed me on the bed. My head was really spinning now. I did not know what was happening. As I tried to Wake my self up, I saw Sonia Bhabi locking the bedroom door with the key. “ I must get out of here”, I said to my self. I maid one massive effort to get up from my sleepy self and walk towards the door. I tried to pull the door open. “chhh…chhh….I heard Sonia Bhabi say”, She had by now undressed herself. Her Sari lye on the floor as she unbuttoned her bra. For the first time, I was scared of Sonia bhabi.
All through my 16 years of life, I had been a virgin. Even in school I was too shy to even date a girl. Now, here I was in front of a lady, sleepy & drugged, I tried to yank the door it was no use. As I tried to rise, 2 firm hands caught hold of me from the back, it was Sonia Bhabi. She Pulled my T-Shirt over my head and threw it on the side. Then she pushed my face forcefully against the door and tried to unbutton my pant hook. Although sleepy I resisted. I tried to push her hand back and scream. Immediately I got ‘SLAP’, ‘SLAP’ on either side of my cheek. She pushed me again against the door and completed her unfinished business. She yanked my pant out and threw in away. Immediately she got to my undergarments & pulled them away to. I was too sleepy & giddy to resist. She then caught my hair and pulled me up. She then pushed me to the door and started kissing me forcefully. I tried to away, all I got was another slap. She then dragged me to the bed and pushed me over it. Within seconds she had her panty off.
I had never seen a pussy in my life before. Hers was pink and clean shaven. She then walked seductively towards me. By now I was too giddy to understand or react. My head was spinning so much I could hardly see what was happening. As she neared me the smell of her sweat was all too evident. It was a smell never smelt before. Sweat with a mix of female pheromones, something I will never forget. She reclined along side the bed and pulled me face up towards her breast. “ Sandy I want you to drink the milk of my breasts. It gives me a high she said”. I could hardly comprehend, but she forced my face in to her sweaty breasts. Then she pushed my lips on to her nipples & screamed “ Suck you little bastard”. I tried to resist again but she forcefully pushed her breasts in to my face & forced me to suck for the next ten minutes.
Once satisfied, she pushed me face up on the bed. The next thing I remember is pink flesh of her pussy over my lips & smell of sweat & pussy juices. “Suck Me you Asshole” she screamed. Both her form thighs were on either side of my face which I couldn’t move. I began to suffocate. “Suck or I wont let you breadth she screamed. My tongue immediately went out. Although on the verge of blanking out, I began to roll my tongue over the lips of her vagina. She started screaming in excitement. “Deeper, Deeper”, she screamed. My tongue obeyed. She pushed her Pussy deeper in to my mouth & my tongue now began to explore her cunt. For the next 15 minutes, all my tongue could taste was vagina juices with a mix of sweat. Tasted more like a sweet juice from what I recollect. My now she was on the verge of orgasm & “Ahhhhhh….”she finally went. My face was covered with pussy juices & her body had now violated my last holy soul. The drug she had made e take had by now taken full effect, The next thing I remember was her guiding my dick in to her vagina as she began to rode me. When ever I tried to lift my hand to resist, she would pin me down by pushing my hand with hers. The last thing remembered that night, was she experiencing one more orgasm and a scream of “Ahhhh..” Finally almost an hour fater my ordea had started, it came to an end. As I began to lose consciousness , because of the drug, the last thing I remember was she sleeping along side me, pulling me & cuddling my face against her firm breast, with he one leg between my things & the other over it. The smell of her , her juices & her sweat was too much for a 16 year old virgin, I blacked out, loosing complete consciousness, not knowing what the future had in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger