black c**k agreement -part1

Monday, March 10, 2014

My name is Pramila. I am an Indian. I am now 36 year old and presently stay in a small town in an African country with my husband. I do not have any kids as my husband has problem with pre-ejaculation and low sperm-count. I have been married for last 16 years and have always been faithful to my husband though he has never satisfied me sexually. But he loves me so much that I could never think of cheating him.

I have always stayed in India and it was only last year that we came to this small town, in an African country. My husband was working with a mobile phone company in India and he was transferred to this remote small town where we do not know anyone. My husband agreed to take this transfer because he was offered a six-figure salary and also because we did not have kids we had the least hassle. But the condition was that he had to live in this town for a minimum of three years.
So we packed our bags and left for Africa for three years. On arriving at the airport I was surprised and depressed to learn that most of the local people there were blacks. They were tall, strong and muscular but they were absolutely black and they were ugly to look at with thick wide lips and funky smelling bodies.
I told my husband that it would be difficult for me to adjust to this new place which was full of black people. Anyway we managed to reach our new house allotted to us by the mobile company for which my husband worked. Our new house was situated inside the office complex. There were about 20-30 row houses inside the complex out of which we were allotted one.
After settling down my husband asked me whether he could make love to me. We went to our bedroom and he took out his penis from his trousers without getting naked and asked me to open my salwaar. Since I was tired too, from the visit I just loosened the salwaar and without opening my panty, I lied on the bed. My husband then pushed my panty aside and immediately entered me. After a few thrust in and out for about a minute he ejaculated inside me. That was all.
Since the time we had been married this was all I got from my husband. A few thrust not lasting for more than a minute and then ejaculation. I had taken resort to masturbation and everyday before I took my bath I played with myself and had a somewhat satisfying climax. Since my husband was not interested in my body, as much as I had wanted, I took less and less care of it as time passed.
Even so, I have a good figure (34 29 36) and I am very beautiful. I have a very fair skin and people in India used to mistake me for someone from England. I had a thick bush of hair on my armpits and also on my vagina since no one bothered to admire my body. I did not take pains to shave them or trim them.
Before I took my bath I played a little bit with myself using a hairbrush or just my fingers or sometimes cucumber or a banana usually fantasizing about bollywood actors or other handsome males I had met on office parties. I would think about how they would make love to me for hours and about how big their tool would be tearing me apart and how they would make me pregnant again and again. But this was my little world and I would never utter a word about this to anyone.
In about two to three days time things started settling down. On the fourth day of my arrival I went to the grocery supermarket there. I saw all black people, males and females of all ages roaming inside the store. Oh how much I hated these black people. Not because I have anything against them or because I don’t have respect for them. I hated them because of their ugliness and also because of the funky smell coming from their bodies.
To my surprise I found all the black men ogling at me. Maybe because I was new there or because I was an attractive woman. It never struck me that they were watching me because I was a white married rich housewife. These black men were all working for the same company and I found it odd that they watched me in a sexual manner. They were about four of them aged about 35-45 and they watched me intently, their eyes resting on my breasts and my back. I was wearing a salwaar suit and in hurry I had forgotten to carry the chunni.
I took what I wanted from the store and rushed back to my home.I was angry and disgusted at the way the four black men stared at me. I called my husband and told him about what had happened and he asked me to take it easy and relax. He would come home and then discuss the matter with me. I started doing my household chores and sorting out the purchases which I had just bought from the store. In a little while I felt my anger reduced. After all they were just human beings and they had not harmed me. All they did was they watched me, in a manner no one has ever watched me. I felt my nipples hardening inside my bra and immediately I realized what had happened to me.
I rushed to the toilet to confirm. I opened all my clothes and then I saw myself wearing only the panty in the mirror. I could see that my panties were wet and my nipples were aching hard. How could it be? I had been sexually excited by the dirty ogling of the four black men without realizing it myself. I pinched my nipples to re-confirm and then tweaked it again. Yes it was hard and excited. I then pulled down my panty and pushed my finger into my vagina and I could not believe that I was soaking wet there.
Immediately I felt the need to masturbate. I sat down inside the tub and started fingering myself. With one hand I played with my breasts, squeezing it and pinching the nipples and with the other hand I fingered my vagina. Then I exchanged the hands and with the wet fingers I rubbed my nipples with my juices and made it harder. Oh I realized it was going to be a good climax after a very long time. I finished after about 20 minutes having the best climax.
In the evening my husband came and after he had changed and settled down for having dinner I told him about what had happened in the store. He asked me all the finer details and I told him everything. Of course I did not tell him about me getting excited and masturbating. He then asked me which part of my body they were ogling at and I told him that they were concentrating on my full body but more on my breasts and back.
To my surprise, hearing all this made him excited and he took me to the sofa and made love to me. I was wearing my nightie and nothing inside it. Though this lasted for not more than a minute my husband told me that it was more satisfying than what he had been getting out of me before.
The next day was a Sunday and my husband surprised me by asking me to wear a saree. Upon asking why he wanted me to wear a saree, he told me about his plans. He wanted me to wear a sleeveless blouse without the bra. I was supposed to wear my petticoat well below the navel and of course no panties. After I finished dressing the way my husband wanted, we went out to the same grocery store.
We walked in the store and what happened there made me sexually excited as never before. There were about ten black men there from all age group. There was one old man aged about sixty. All of them looked at me as if I was an object to be enjoyed sexually. They were all trying to get a glimpse of me. Someone was looking at my blouse trying to see my hard nipples. Others wanted to see my exposed navel. I saw my husband and he watched the black men watching me. There was a black boy aged only about 18 or maybe 20 and he came close to me pretending that he wanted the jar of orange juice. He smelled me definitely because I could feel him sniffing around. As I was wearing a sleeveless blouse my armpits were exposed and I could see the young boy watching the dense jungle of hair on my armpits. Oh I might be smelling bad too, I thought.The old man then came closer to me and started talking to my husband. He wanted to look at me closely. I could feel his eyes exploring my body as if he wanted to strip me naked and enjoy me. My husband knew that he wasn’t interested in talking to him. He watched the old man ogling at me. All this was making both of us excited. The old man then said goodbye and left. But just before leaving he managed to pinch my bottom thinking that my husband wouldn’t notice it. He soon disappeared.
I looked at my husband for help but he didn’t say anything. Then the other black men also came close to where we were standing. They must have been 30-50 years of age. I saw one of them winking at me. Then there was another who made a sexually gesture at me when my husband was busy buying something. He took out his throat and wiggled at me. His friend rubbed his hands on the front part of his pants. Oh I was excited but I knew that if I made any wrong signal then the game might become dangerous. And so I asked my husband to finish quickly and take me home.



END OF PART ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger