sex with Lovely college girl Pritam

Monday, March 10, 2014

Lovely Pritam


I am a lecturer of mathematics and 42 years old. As I am teacher of math and this subject being difficult there are many students who come to me for tuitions. This year I am teaching a batch of six to seven girls of std xii. One of those girls whose name is pritam is too much impressed by my teaching abilities and knowledge of math.

Let me describe pritam. She is sweet sixteen. Lovely body. Fair skin, black eyes, healthy body. Shapely breasts and she has dimensions 32 30 32 approx... She is very simple but sexy. She used to stare at me while learning. I found this after first two to three lectures. After a month and so she used to wait for some time after class is over and ask me some difficulties. I found that the things that she asks are that way not difficult and she just does it to be with me. But I was not sure whether she is really interested in me.
I am 42 and she is just 16. How she will be interested in me? I am married also. Happy with my family life. I have a daughter of age 10. So at first I was little bit hesitant. But my one mind was telling that she is interested.

One day while she was asking me something she was standing very near to me. I was aroused by her nearness. I could not control and while telling something my hands touched her hands below her notebook. She did not say anything and just continued with something. It ...encouraged me and I took her fingers in my hand and pressed them. She shivered and in very low voice said "sir, u are too good ". I asked her "in what sense I am good?" She said "I do not know but I like to be with you. ". This was too much and I narrowed the distance between us and our arms touched each other. Her face was very near to me but I did not dare to kiss her which I wanted to do. On that day it all ended there only as some on came. But while saying "bye" I told her to call me if she had any difficulty in math or whatsoever. I told her "pritam, tomorrow I am alone and have no work and if u have any thing to ask u call me tomorrow morning and I will tell u when to come ". She smiled and said "ok, sir ".

The went by relentlessly. A night I masturbated by her name. Pritam, she was excellent, she has mind blowing body. She was very neat, simple looking and overall too attractive. I was very lucky that at this age such a young girl of 16 is attracted towards me. I thought about her a lot and slept late at night. In dreams also I kissed her thoroughly. I must admit I was mad for her.

In morning, I was waiting for her call. After a long wait by 9 she called me. Thanks god. She was pritam and she was asking me "sir, when shall I come? I have some problems to ask? "I told her to come within half an hour. She agreed. I was in heavens. I took a bath. I wore a descent dress a Bermuda and a shirt. I also am a smart looking guy. I may be of 42 but any one can take me of 35 or around that. She arrived at last. I noticed that she was bit earlier than half an hour. It showed her eagerness to meet me. When she entered in my house I closed the door and locked it. She was looking simply beautiful. She wore @jeans and top. In that blue @jeans and white top all her curvy body was looking so beautiful and attractive that I told her "pritam, wow you are looking too smart today. " she just smiled and shyly said " sir, u are also looking smart today ". I said "ok" and asked her to sit on the sofa. I went in the kitchen and brought two glasses of cold drink. I offered one glass to her. While taking the glass our fingers touched and it sent shiver to my body. I was aroused too much. I sat on the same sofa near to her. She was sipping the cold drink and we were talking on various subjects. Her likings, her hobbies, her family etc. She became very free with me by the time.

Then I asked her about her difficulties. She opened a notebook and pretending to see what she wants I went very near to her so near that her right side and my left side touched each other. Her skin was so smooth that I was in seven heavens. I tried to tell her something but it was beyond my capacity to control myself. I do not know when it happened but I closed her notebook kept it on the table in front and took her hands, soft hands in my hands and saw in her eyes. I saw in her eyes a want for me. She also was shivering and both of us knew what we wanted. I took her fingers in my hand and kissed those fingers. She moan "ummmmmmmmmm sir, please sir ummmmmmmm" but I was not in a mood to listen her I took her fingers and took them in my mouth and licked those with my tongue. She moaned again but did not try to take the fingers away. So it was clear that she wanted the real fun. I murmured in her ears "pritam you are too beautiful. You are rally handsome. "my lips were very close to her ears and I kissed her earlobes. She hugged me tightly and said "sir, some thing is happening to me. Sir I want you. Please do not say no ".

I said " pritam let us go to my bedroom. We will be comfortable there." And without waiting for her permission I lifted her, took her in my arms and proceeded to bedroom. Once we reached in bedroom I put her on the bed. She had closed her eyes. I sat on the bed near her and took her face in my palms and slowly, tenderly started kissing her ears, chicks, lips. She also hugged me and started responding my kisses. Her lips were very soft and luscious. I planted lots of kisses on her cheeks and then inserted my tongue inside her mouth. Our tongues met each other. It was so fantastic and so uncontrollable that both of us were in heavens. Her whole body was pressed to my body and my Bermuda showed clearly my erected condition.

She was busy with her tongue in my mouth when I slowly removed buttons of her top. She did not resist. I removed her top. She had black bra and her boobs were ready to be free. I wasted no time and started kissing her breasts above her bra. She said "sir, please stop. This is too much for me." But at the same time she opened her bra and her boobs were free to my attention. She was also aroused and she removed my shirt and started kissing me all over. One of her hand was inside my Bermuda. I had nothing inside and she touched my rock hard cock. She smiled hesitantly. I asked "pritam how is it? Do u like it "she said "yes sir, I want u all "I said "pritam, I am urs. Do what ever u want. I am really ur slave pritu, come on "

After than we removed our dresses. We kissed every part of each others body. She took my penis in her hand, kissed it, licked it, and took it in her mouth. Gently she started sucking me. I requested her to be in 69 position. She readily agreed and I kissed her pussy. It tasted very sweet. She was on fire. She started oozing her love juice immediately when I put my tongue in her pussy. I drank all that juice. Then I inserted my finger one by one in her pussy. First one then two then three. She was in heavens and she sucked my penis all this time. By now I was also nearing orgasm. I told her to free my penis. But she continued relentlessly. Finally I could not control and jets of my thick white cum I spread inside her mouth. She drank all that cum.

It was great experience to both of us. We had bath together. We soaped each other's body. We again kissed each other below the shower. We both were ready for another experience. We dried each other and headed to bedroom for another round.
This time we kissed each other's lips for at least fifteen minutes. Our hands moving on every part of each other's body. All inhibitions were gone by the time. After about half an hour's kissing and handling, we both were ready for real fun. I came between her legs. Parted her pussy lips and inserted my rock hard penis in her pussy. At first it was painful to her but after I entered fully the pain subsided. I started stroking her. Slowly at first and speedily after some time. She was moaning heavily. Aaaaaa ummmmmmmmmmm. "great, sir, u is great, simply great. " I was also telling her that she was excellent. I loved her etc. We changed position after some time. She was on her fours and I entered her from behind. Doggy style. My favorite. Then when it was uncontrollable I ejaculated in her pussy all my cum. She also had her orgasm. We slept in each other's arms.
It was all enjoyable and just beginning of many episodes of mine with pritam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger