black c**k agreement -part3

Monday, March 10, 2014

P: I wear the normal cotton type bras and panties. Sometimes white and sometimes colored.
OG: You wear blouses only with sleeves as you are wearing now?
P: Sometimes I wear sleeveless also.
OG: When you wear sleeveless then do you shave your armpits?
P: No I never shave my armpits. Only trim them sometimes.
OG: Leone, are you taking down the notes promptly?
YG: Yes Sir, I am.
OG: You shave your pussy hair?
P: what? ….. (hesitatingly) …… No I don’t.
OG: then you trim them?
P: yes (angrily).
( I had never used dirty words like pussy before even in my fantasies, though I had always known its meaning but here was this old guy using it so freely in front of a woman. It made me more excited and I could feel the wetness betweenThe dirty questions now started. I was surprised with myself. How was it that I was enjoying the dirty words by these black strangers. The old guy went on asking:
OG: You like to ****.
P: what, dont you know how to talk to a lady?
OG: shut the **** up and answer me.
P: No I wont
OG: If you dont then we have to use force on you too.
P: yes I like to make love to my husband.
OG: say I like to ****
P: I like to make love
OG: say ****
P: OK I like to **** (I used this word the first time in my life)
OG:you like sucking cocks
P: no I have never done itmy legs.)YG: what are you saying madam, you have never sucked a cock
P: no I have never done it and I think no woman should do such a thing
OG: have you ****ed other men than your husband?
P: no , never
OG: what about masturbation?
P: no I never do it (I was lying)
OG: have you been ****ed in your ass?
P: no
OG; say properly, say "I have not been ****ed up my ass"
P: I cant say these things
OG: come on
P: ok I have not been ****ed up my back
OG: say ass
P: ok assOG: have you been ****ed in your armpits or in your belly-button
P: no
OG: have you ever seen a naked black men
P: no
OG have you ever fantasized about other men ****ing you
P: no
OG: have you fantasized ****ing black men
P: no
OG: Look madam, we know that you are lying about many things here, but anyway we shall come to these things later. Meanwhile we have to carry out some operation on you to prove that you were lying. Also you have to sign this black cock agreement beofre we leave. Ok
P: whats in this agreement?
OG: after the operation you shall know everything.
I did not know what he was talking about. What operation he wanted to perform and what agreement he wanted me to sign.The old guy got up and went to my husband. He told him that if he moved a little bit from his sofa seat then he would blow his brains out.He asked Leon to remove the pants and the underwear of my husband which he did quickly.
He then asked Leon to kiss me but I resisted. I requested them to stop and not bother me anymore. But deep inside me I wanted both of them to make love to me. I knew I was hot and horny for sex but doing it with two black strangers of different age groups (one quite old and second too young) and that too in front of my husband was difficult.
Anyway Leon approached me and took my face in his hands and tried to kiss me. I resisted. But his hands were very strong and he forced me to open my mouth and allow his tongue deep inside my mouth. I wanted to kiss him back but being a woman belonging to a conservative culture I could not.
I looked at my husband for help but on the contrary I saw his penis erect. How was it possible? How could this excite him? He should have been angry at all this, at the two black strangers sexually molesting his wife in front of him. I looked into his eyes and saw consent.
Leon started kissing me and I responded now. The old guy was standing only a few feet away from me and Leon. After kissing me Leon moved his hands towards my breasts and started fondling them. The old guy then came towards me and pulled down my saree . He started to pull out my blouse and Leon took care of my bra. They made me naked from waist upwards and both of them took one breast each and started sucking them.
Both of them made my nipples hard and wet with their thick saliva. I lost control of myself and wanted both of them to have sex with me, to use me , to have me. God help me, I wanted them to **** me. I was dying to see what was inside their pants. I thought maybe the old guy might not be able to do much with me, but I was confident that Leon will take good care of me.
I was surprised at myself. How come I started thinking in dirty words. Words I had never used. Well what happened next shook my peaceful world. Leon pulled away my saree and then pulled down my petticoat and panty. I stood there absolutely naked with nothing to hide my sexual parts excepting a thick bush of hair covering my vagina.
My husband had a very big erection, something I had never seen in my entire married life. He had started masturbating. What was happening? Then I saw something which changed my life. Leon took my hand and asked me to take his penis out from his pants without opening his pants. He had already opened his zippers and he wasnt wearing anything inside. I put my hand inside hoping that I would take out a penis like my husband, but what I found inside made my hand tremble.
I could not hold his penis with my hand. It was like a snake, big and fat and black and something which came out of his zippers with great difficulty.
P: oh my God, whats this
Leon: Its a real cock, feel it and squeeze it
P: I have never seen such a penis before.
Leon: Its not a penis, its a cock, say cock you whore
P: cock
Leon: Yes and now play with it and then suck it like a slut.



end part-3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger