black c**k agreement -part2

Monday, March 10, 2014

I looked at my husband for help but he didn’t say anything. Then the other black men also came close to where we were standing. They must have been 30-50 years of age. I saw one of them winking at me. Then there was another who made a sexually gesture at me when my husband was busy buying something. He took out his throat and wiggled at me. His friend rubbed his hands on the front part of his pants. Oh I was excited but I knew that if I made any wrong signal then the game might become dangerous. And so I asked my husband to finish quickly and take me home.
We went home and quickly removed all our clothes and my husband made love to me on the sofa. But he finished in one minute leaving me unsatisfied as ever before. I had to go to the toilet to clean myself and I masturbated thinking of all those dirty black men and I had a fantastic climax. After finishing I wore a house gown and came out of the toilet. My husband was sitting on the sofa where we just made love. He looked at me as if he wanted to say something. I went and sat beside him.
He then told me that he was sorry he could not satisfy my physical needs. He told me that if I wanted I could sleep with any of these black men. I was surprised and hurt. I told him that I was not interested in them, and I loved him and no one else. As regards sex, these black men were just my fantasies and I would never think of converting my fantasies into reality. He smiled and hugged me.
The next day life went on as usual. I stayed at home. My husband came back from his office early that day. I was wearing a saree that day. We were just sitting on the sofa watching TV. Suddenly the bell rang. There was somebody on the door. Who could it be at this hour? It was around 6.00 pm and we were not expecting anybody.
My husband asked me to open the door and I went to the door to check who was there. I was shocked to see two black men on the door, one aged about 40-45 and the other was younger, about 25-28. I asked them what they wanted. They told me that they were from the local office and wanted to talk to my husband. I took them to my husband. They sat on the sofa next to my husband. The younger one was staring at my body as if he wanted to have me. I looked at him and then looked at the other guy. He was talking to my husband about where we had come from and what was his position in the office.
All of a sudden the younger guy got up from his seat and he went and sat very close to my husband. He forced him not to get up from his seat and listen to them silently without making any noise.
Both of us were surprised and could not guess what they were up to and why they wanted my husband to remain seated.Both of us were surprised and could not guess what they were up to and why they wanted my husband to remain seated. Then the older guy told my husband that he wanted to ask some questions. I was afraid and pulled my saree closely towards me to cover myself.
The following conversation followed between all of us: Old Guy (OG), Young Guy (YG) Husband (H) and Pramila (P).
OG: Look Sir, we do not mean any harm. All we want is that your wife answers our questions and performs a small operation. But if you resist us then we might have to use force which you might not like.
H: Go ahead; ask her whatever questions you like.
OG: What is your name and age?
P: My name is Pramila and I am 36 years old.
OG: Are you from India?
P: Yes.
OG: Then how come you are so white. We thought you are from the western world.
P: (smiles)
OG: We have a different set of rules for beautiful white married woman here in this place. You have to follow the rules which are prescribed for you. Otherwise we use force if you don’t follow.
P: what kind of rules? I don’t understand.
OG: We would tell you the rules and you have to sign the agreement containing the rules, but first you have to answer the remaining questions. Now tell us about your figure. Give us the stats.
P: why do you need that for?
OG: just answer what I ask, otherwise we use force.
P: Its 34 29 and 36
OG: and your cup size;
P: excuse me (angrily)
OG: yes, your cup size
P: it’s C
OG: We have to confirm your stats. Leone, take her measurements now. (Leone was the name of the younger guy)
Leone took out a measuring tape from his pocket and approached me. He removed the pallu of my saree without asking me. I did not object. He then looked at my breasts hungrily and then proceeded to measure. He put the tape behind me and from the front of my blouse tried to read the measurement. He touched my nipples and immediately I realized that its hardening. He read it out as 35. Its not 34 but 35 he said. Probably its grown one inch since she came here, he said. The older guy smiled.
Leone then put his tape on my naked waist where my navel was. My petticoat was worn 3-4 inches below the navel. He measured my waist and in between managed to finger my navel deeply. Its 29 ok, he said. Then he put his tape behind my back. He tried to adjust the tape behind me and in so doing he pinched my back twice and also tried to feel my vagina from the front. I then felt his hand on my vagina feeling its softness. I was getting wet down there but acted as if I was very angry. Its 37, one more inch than what she told us, he said.
He went back to his seat and I put the pallu back on me.
OG: so you are now 35 29 and 37. If the measurements were taken without the clothes then it should be what you told us. Right? What are you wearing now?
P: It’s an Indian dress called saree. It’s worn with a blouse and a petticoat.
OG: is your navel always exposed when you wear your saree?
P: …….. Yes.
OG: You wear anything below your blouse and petticoat.
P: ………….. Yes I wear my innerwear below it.
OG: What are they called?
P: Bra and Panty.
OG: What kind of bra and panty you wear?
P: excuse me; I don’t understand why you are asking such personal question?
OG: Just answer them Miss Pramila.
P: What do you mean by what kind of bra and panty I wear?
OG: I mean whether the bras are sexy lacy thin fabric type covering only your nipples or are they normal cotton types? Color or white? You like sheer panties or thongs or those lacy type sexy panties revealing your big white firm ass. Or you wear normal cotton panties covering your big ass.
(I could not believe my ears. What was this old person saying? Why was he using dirty words in front of me like nipples and ass? How could he know about my big firm back? I had never used those dirty words myself and here I was in front of two strangers giving all my personal details. I should have been very angry at them and not allow them there wrong actions but it surprised me that I was getting excited by the dirty questionnaire. I looked at my husband for help and he nodded his approval.)


END OF PART TWO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger