black c**k agreement -part4

Monday, March 10, 2014

start part-4
I started fondling it. It was circumcised and it was so hard that I tried to squeeze it with all my strength but nothing happened to it. I shaked it a bit and then I knelt down ready to take the big monster inside my mouth. Oh it was stinking but still I wanted it. I wanted to feel its hardness and softness inside my mouth. What had become of me? Here was this guy. half the age of mine, calling me a whore and a slut and even then I was liking it.
I started fondling it. It was circumcised and it was so hard that I tried to squeeze it with all my strength but nothing happened to it. I shaked it a bit and then I knelt down ready to take the big monster inside my mouth. Oh it was stinking but still I wanted it. I wanted to feel its hardness and softness inside my mouth. What had become of me? Here was this guy. half the age of mine, calling me a whore and a slut and even then I was liking it.
I took it inside my mouth and for the first time in my life tasted a real cock. I never thought I would one day use such dirty words but here I was enjoying it. Leon wanted to force the whole thing inside my mouth but I could only manage about half of it. He was ****ing my mouth. Oh my God what language I had started thinking in. I became a slut for black cock immediately and I could not believe that such types of cock existed in this world.
The old guy then came towards me and he opened his zipper and took out his black monster. I was shocked to see his size. He was bigger than Leon and I realized for the first time in my life that even an old man's cock could be so big and hard. He took one of my hand and asked me to play with his cock.
I started sucking their cocks alternatively. Then Leon asked me to stop and made me kneel down on all my fours. He went behind me and since I was in doggie position he ****ed me from behind. He wanted to enter my vagina in one or two shots but because his cock was very big and fat and because I had never been ****ed by such a fat cock before he could not enter me. He tried very hard as if trying to **** a virgin girl.
Ultimately he succeeded. I cried loudly when he entered me fully. I felt as if someone had taken my virginity first time in my life and I could feel the pain inside my vagina. I could feel that I was hurt and bleeding because of a real cock entering me, ****ing me and hurting me like never before. I enjoyed that pain and I wanted him to tear me apart, to fill me completely without leaving any void inside me. I felt like a complete woman that moment of time and I wanted him to **** me for eternity, to use me like his slut, to make love to me like a wild animal
He started ****ing me hard and his cock stretched my pussy to its maximum. If his cock had been one millimetre more it would have tore my pussy. Ohh how I loved it and I was in heaven. Then the old guy positioned his black cock in front of me in such a way that I could easily suck on it. So I was enjoying the two biggest cock at the same time. Since I was in doggie position Leon was ****ing me like a dog , his balls slapping my pussy everytime it made a forward thrust. The old guy wanted me to take his stinking cock inside my mouth fully and deep throat him. I did that and yes I loved its kinky smell. Then all of a sudden he took his cock out from my mouth and he wanted to rub his black shaft between my underarms. I had some hairs on my armpits which was now in sweat and he started rubbing his cock between it.
Then Leon took out his black fat cock and he stood little away from me. Suddenly even the old guy stopped rubbing his cock and went away from me.
I was surprised. Why have they stopped? We have just started and all of a sudden they both stopped. I looked at them in such a way as if asking them to continue. But they would not budge. Then I had to ask:
P: What happened? Why did you stop?
Leon: (to my husband) Look at your slut wife. Look how she wants us to **** her.
OG: Pramila if you want us to **** you then you have to answer our questions truthfully.
P: what questions?
OG: the same ones which you answered before, but I know that you told us lies.
P: Ok I would answer all your questions truthfully but please dont stop now. Please do it.
Leon: Please do what?
P: Please continue what you were doing.
Leon: Yes but what? Ask us like a whore which you are.
P: Please **** me, both of you.
Leon: Beg for it.
P: Please , please I beg, please **** me.
OG: ask in a dirty manner
P: Please **** my pussy with your big black fat cock.
Leon: Yes thats better you slut.
OG: Ok we would start ****ing but you have to anwer our questions correctly while we are ****ing you. If you tell lies we would stop.
P: ok
They started ****ing me, both of them taking alternate chances. While I sucked one of them the other ****ed me. I was in the doggie position. Simultaneously they asked questions and I had to answer correctly:
OG: You like to ****.
P: yes I like to ****
OG: say I like to **** like a slut
P: I like to **** like a slut
OG: say I am a whore
P: I AM A WHORE
OG:you like sucking cocks
P: yes i love sucking big fat cocks
OG: have you ****ed other men than your husband?
P: yes , once I ****ed a servant who worked for us
OG: what about masturbation?
P: Yes I masturbate
Leon: what do you fantasize when you masturbate?
P: I fantasize bollywood actors and other handsome men whom I meet in my life, like friends, neighbours, relatives , and others.
OG: have you been ****ed in your ass?
P: no
OG; say properly, say "I have not been ****ed up my ass"
P: ok I have not been ****ed up my ass
Leon: would you like it if I **** your ass now.
P: I dont know, I have never tried it.
Leon: ok you finish your sucking , then I would bang your asshole now
OG: have you been ****ed in your armpits or in your belly-button
P: no but I have fantasized about it
OG: have you ever seen a naked black men
P: no
OG have you ever fantasized about other men ****ing you
P: yes, of course, a lot of them
OG: have you fantasized ****ing black men
P: yes I have but only from last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : X TUBE GIRL
Copyright © 2014. Hot Mom Pics - All Rights Reserved

Proudly powered by Blogger